Reaching your limit

Maybe a soda bloat could work? If you don't like soda then lemonade could do the trick?
4 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Reading the original post and the replies to the Qs @ As is incredible and something that really excites me
4 years

How fat would you like to be?

Never really had a goal weight of how fat I'd like to be, consider me unlimited
4 years

Trouble getting round

I tend to inflate from the bottom then when at the max there bloat with water
4 years

Adult nursing relationship

Definitely not an adult baby but I have tried this with 3 different people. We never got to the point of milk production unfortunately but the whole act is very intimate for those taking part in anr/abf and it creates a stronger bond between you and your partner

I can also imagine this being perfect especially for female feeders
4 years

Looking for nice guys to chat with

Hey, I'm always up for a chat
7 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

If it was me I wouldn't get bored & I'd definitely not want to leave, that would be a massive dick move and the wrong thing, I go in for the long haul
8 years

About to do a water bloat... tips?

Same as above, slow and steady wins the race & have fun
8 years

Looking for male feedee in northern england

I'm not exactly northern England but I have several transport options and ways of getting places and am completely flexible on several things too, I'm definitely interested in this
8 years

Fat dreams

Does anyone on here ever had fat related dreams on here?

I had one the other day where me and this fat lady were close people in general but we were slowly getting closer both metaphorically and in person and eventually she just moved me in for a tight hug
After this she just grabbed me with her legs and started squishing me with her legs as well as more soft squishy hugs and it just felt so good and real
was such an unusual dream as I rarely ever get these kind of dreams and just wondered if anyone else has fat related dreams
8 years
12345   loading