Single valentines day

I will be alone again this valentines day but on the plus I will be working in the evening so will be able to share some love and work hard at it

As I always think and say if you really want to change that so badly and not be alone on valentines day then go and do something about it

I agree with the above posts that it's a great time of year and it's great to show off and show someone how much they mean to you but also there are still 364 other days in the year to do that too (unless it's a leap year)
8 years

Feedees: why get fat?

Tubbygirl:
6 2 1 4 3 5

Mostly if not all 6
Desperately want 5 and would get huge for the right person

Sounds pretty awesome to me and a great way to say it too
8 years

Anyone want to be squashed?

I would definitely love to have this experience with a woman squishing me and laying on top of me, though not with a huge woman I've had a woman lay on me part squashing
8 years

Blackpool the third

Pretty much doubt I'll be able to make this one, bit of a trek and I recently started a new job so doubt I'll be able to get to this one smiley
8 years

Fat twins?

I've know of it to happen on the one occasion but have no pics
8 years

Feeder looking for a thin feedee

Natsuki97:
Hi! I'm 18, female feeder (a bit chubby but ONLY feeder) who is looking for skinny guys to help them gain but I have limits. I love thin guys with stuffed, bloated and inflated bellies because I think stuffed bellies look hotter on skinny bodies. ❤

Awesome, I'm 100% up for this, all the above that you like is great
8 years

Plenty of fish

That's never happened to me to be perfectly honest, saying that I had absolutely no luck with that site & I was forced to sign up by someone I used to chat with so abruptly quit the site when I fell out with them
8 years

How big is your belly ?

33% but I don't have a flat belly or exercise much, the test lies somewhat
8 years

Fetish, kink, or other?

Think personally I've been at all 3 points before on my own, with others for them it's been just no, 3 from my point of view as they don't know, I say that mainly as I was once fed by someone here and there but they don't know of this site or the fetish/kink of it, they weren't that hungry and just wanted me to be happy and fed
8 years
12345   loading