Curious

Hopefully if someone did do so that it won't make them feel too horse
8 years

Ask a lady feeder anything.

Julian the chub:
what makes you enjoy larger guys and what do you enjoy about big soft people?

Lscott13:
I guess because I can relate with them alot more. Ive been bullied and harassed by people because of my looks and personality for a long time. I even got made fun of by a restaurant manager at the mall once. I like who I am but sometimes going out in public can make me feel uncomfortable when the pointing and muttering starts.
As for what I like about big soft people, that's just it; they're big and soft. You ever try to hug some and they're so rock hard it doesn't feel right? It's like trying to hug a tree or something. Nowhere to grab onto and no comfortable resting spot for cuddling.

I can definitely understand and relate to all that as well with the taunts and odd looks but it's best to let it fly over your head and carry on, at the end of the day it's your life and it's best to be yourself, I hope you made a complaint about the restaurant manager though
I definitely agree about hugging and cuddling too
8 years

Ask a lady feeder anything.

what makes you enjoy larger guys and what do you enjoy about big soft people?
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

I have to agree it sounds really really awesome, your desires are great Lscott13
8 years

Looking for hardcore feeder/carer

ObviousLurker:
BBQ? I love me some BBQ. Rack of ribs, burnt ends.... o, didn't mean to hijack this thread. I saw the word BBQ

Lscott13:
Nothing wrong with letting your stomach do the talking. Ever have bacon bombs? They're basically premade Pillsbury dough filled with cheese, wrapped in bacon and deep fried. They are amazing

I need that recipe plz
8 years

The usa' 1st and only goth/alt club for bbws

Yes, one in the UK would be fantastic, shame I can't get over to the USA one
8 years

This one's for my male feedes out there.

I would want to be pretty huge something like 350+
8 years

Feeder wanted

Definitely something I'd be interested in helping with and bringing the amazing feelings that come with
8 years

Gaining fat is better than being fat

the question is what do you do once you have got fat?
8 years

Since what age?

23 year old male, like both, liked for a while, started within this year
8 years
23456   loading