Any1 want to preggo role play?

I would. If interested, pm me.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

I'm 5 foot 2, 145 pounds. Always fantasized about feeding a beautiful woman, six feet tall,who weighs 200 _300 pounds. She lets me feed her while I just sit on her big, soft, tummy.... So hot!
So yes, I love size contrast.
10 years

Fetish for burping?

I used to think I was odd for having this fetish,but I see I'm not alone. It's a great feeling. Any ladies who dig burping, PM me.
10 years

Burping while stuffing

I'm with The Cannibal.... So hot! I hope to stuff a beauty who can burp louder than a foghorn!
10 years

Fantasies?

Cannibal, you know I really dig a cute belching, full woman. Obviously, I like yours a lot.
10 years

If you could inflate me...

How can I top this guy? He's great!
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

One of mine is hypnotize a beautiful female feedee who weighs 300 or so pounds to eat whatever I give her. She feels no pain, only pleasure. She's in a happy eating trance. I bring her to a buffet. I watch her grow, and grow. She says, "Must have.. morrrrURRRP, Master,HIC! Of course, she gets more... and more... Her belly is elephantine by the time she is done. She is still euphoric, and happy. She weighs 900 pounds.
10 years

What about almost immobile?

This is a touchy topic. For me, the FANTASY of a near immobile lady.. sexy. The REALITY... no. Too many health and moral laws violated.
11 years
12345   loading