I'm convinced fat fetishists don't actually exist!! 6 month update...

Lovemylard:
It's been 6 months!! 6 months since I started my desperation journey to find any man I can connect with, who likes me and finds me attractive. In those 6 months, I have not managed to find this man. I signed up on every dating app and fetish site I could.

Here's the truth. I don't care about feederism. I'm just a very unattractive fat woman who can't get male attention. I thought finding a fat fetishist was the way to go. Maybe then men would want me, I thought. At least I'd be desired and found physically sexy by some guy with a fetish. That's better than a guy finding me absolutely disgusting, WHICH APPARENTLY IS EVERY GUY!!

I give up. Fat fetishists don't exist. Only men who like beautiful faces, big boobs, and big butts exist. I have none of those traits. Men only want beautiful women who would be beautiful at ANY weight, fat or thin. Men don't like a fat woman just because she's fat. He still needs her to have good genes. As a very ugly fat woman with an apple shaped body, I have nothing men want.

So I'm done. Goodbye fat fetish community.

I think I found a red flag:

Lovemylard:
First of all, men should always pay for everything. Even if you're the feeder ig. So you shouldn't be paying for anything. No woman should ever give a man money for any reason.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

If your gf wants to shave her head and you know you'll find this totally unattractive, you'll try to stop her and you won't be judged for that. It's absolutely normal to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partener as long as at the end of the day you let her decide and you don't manipulate her.

Some individuals don't understand that bodies of their partners are not their business. And it's not ok to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partner.

The best partner is the one who will always support your decisions about your body. Period.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

MalyPrinc:
Break up with him, please. He deserves someone better than you.

Angy523:
I told him a random guy has this opinion. He said that guy must be an idiot. I totally agree

Maybe if you show him your posts here he'll change his opinion about me.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

Break up with him, please. He deserves someone better than you.
4 months

Is athletic attractive for someone?

I'm Czech and I'm athletic too. I think it's advantage to be athletic. In Czechia there are 67 % of men overweight or obese, so ideally 67 % of women should prefer overweight or obese men, but this number will be lower.

Btw, it's nice to see how many beautiful girls prefer athletic guys.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

"He gained a little again, but he still thinks I prefer a guy with 6 packs bases on the fact that in the past I was with this type of guys. I don't know how to make him believe me I don't want him to have abs."

"He told me he has to start doing some sport again because he is getting fat and he doesn't want that."

"I thought so, but he ruined my dreams today. He has a new idea to start going to the gym next week."

"I take it slow, I know he didn't feel comfortable when he was fatter in the past, he doesn't even like to see those pictures."

"Our sex life is much better now and I'm afraid that if he decides at some point to lose weight I won't be able to be the same during sex."

"So basically, from this discussion I think he doesn't (and didn't) want to gain but at the same time he doesn't mind gaining."

"He lost weight (he was sick) and he is eating less again....I'll give up soon, I don't think he will ever be as fat as I want him."

"I explained to him that when he lost weight I wasn't as attracted to him as I am now."

"He asked me lately about a boy with 6 packs if I find him attractive and my answer was yes..."

This topic is a comedy. Can I have one very unpopular question? How did you support him when he wanted to lose weight in the past?
1 year