Weight distribution

littleyellowspider wrote:
Hips, legs, and butt.

i have no boobs smiley

You have great boobs smiley
11 years

Fun study

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/10/fast-food-study_n_1506208.html

Wash U in St louis is looking for people to eat fast food for 3 months and pay them 3,500$ the "lap rats" must gain 5% of their body weight at the very least.
11 years

What's your weight goal?

StrawberrySundae wrote:
Well, my original goal was 300lbs when I started gaining a few years ago, but since I've grown to 400+lbs now, I've reset my goal to 550 smiley

What was your starting weight?
12 years

3 questions for feedees

Diyanahnahisback wrote:
I weight 176 pounds, If fantasies could come true I would like to be 400-500 but i may have to stop sooner... independently wealthy though maybe 600-700 smiley

my question to you is, what is your goal weight?
12 years

My gain

disconnectedsmile wrote
bigguy25 wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
Stormfury_4000 wrote
FatSamantha wrote
bigguy25 wrote
hate to be the one who says it, but this is a fake....heres the myspace, She acctually went from 193-250 if you her profile.

That's the person who's been stealing my pictures. I've been trying to get her removed for a while now.

Lolwut? She's been on Myspace for a good while now and from what I can tell, has done a lot of requests. Where would she steal your pictures from?

pwn'd

the only way i'm "pwn'd" is if she proves me wrong...so far no proof.

no, i mean you pwn'd "her."

sorry for the confusion smiley

It's okay then, don't worry about itsmiley

[small]Edited by Occidio - Removed quote of link to underage myspace[/small]
14 years

My gain

disconnectedsmile wrote
Stormfury_4000 wrote
FatSamantha wrote
bigguy25 wrote
hate to be the one who says it, but this is a fake....heres the myspace, She acctually went from 193-250 if you her profile.

That's the person who's been stealing my pictures. I've been trying to get her removed for a while now.

Lolwut? She's been on Myspace for a good while now and from what I can tell, has done a lot of requests. Where would she steal your pictures from?

pwn'd

the only way i'm "pwn'd" is if she proves me wrong...so far no proof.

[small]Edited by Occidio - Removed quote of link to underage myspace[/small]
14 years

My gain

Just read the profile...because if u read on the right side by donations you see her name is Lisa not Samantha ...under general...
14 years

My gain

[small]Edited by Occidio - Removed link to underage myspace[/small]
14 years