Finally hit one of my goals

I might eventually work up to that weight but I'm starting with small goals and I think its more fun that way. I have thought about trying to get a female feeder or one that wants to gain with me as I think it would be fun and a turn on at the same time. I do know that if I ever do get one I will definitely gain much faster and end up a lot bigger but who knows what will happen.
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

I'm still new to the gaining part but the most overlooked advice is don't over do it or you end up getting sick and its not as enjoyable. I have noticed that I enjoy food more than I use to but I just slowly increase what I eat. Food wise heavy cream is good for gaining but not for everyone but high calorie protein shakes or mass gainers are another easy and good way. The most important part of gaining is making it all about the food and enjoying the journey well for me at least
5 years

Finally hit one of my goals

I have been trying very hard the last 2 weeks to hit a goal of 40" gut and tonight after eating and the soda and mentos bloat I finally did it. I made it to 40.5 and damn did it feel good. Now I have to set another goal. Im thinking of either trying for 175 pounds and or 42.5" gut. Either way it would be progress but what are your guys thoughts and opinions.
5 years

All day stuffing vs. one massive binge

A weekend long stuffing sounds good. For the people that have done this how much did you gain and was it noticable
5 years

New to stuffing need help

I also agree just eat till you are full and push a bit further. I have been doing this after work for a while and it definitely helps but I also continually snack till bed time trying to maintain the feeling.
5 years

Stuffing in small or tight spaces

I'm hoping I'm not the only one that enjoys this. The feeling of being to big or getting stuck in a small space after stuffing is a turn on. I still have a long ways to go before this happens but I do stilll try.
5 years

How many female feeders are on here?

I know this question has been asked before but how many women on here are feeders? Do you like guys that are already fat or skinny ones that you can fatten? Last question is slow or fast gains?
6 years

Fa to gainer

I was always an fa but recently had a month off of work and ended up gaining about 10 pounds (from 157 to 167)without realizing it. I'm not sure if I would call myself a gainer yet but I find myself thinking about it a lot lately. I'm assuming that thitis very common transition people make on here. I see people gaining weight on here though and it motivates me and makes me want to gain more. I am also interested in mutual gaining with a woman.
6 years

Outgrown names

I just thought of something funny. Everyone talks about gaining weight and outgrowing clothes but how many people here have outgrown their screen names lol. Now thats an accomplishment
13 years

Opinion

I know its been a while but good news is that I made it to 170 bad is that 10# dosnt make much of a difference on me so Im thinking of going 10 more. It would be nice though to suddenly look in the mirror and be like whole crap I didnt realize I gained that much but I think that will talk a long while
15 years
23456   loading