Measure your belly overhang challenge

3.5 inches. I am not at my fattest now and wish I measured this when I was. Oh well... guess I'll have to gain more weight to find out.
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

I've done 4 (depending on how you define "fit" ), 8 (there are a few inches of fat to hide things under my belly), and 9 (no problem, any time)
5 years

How to commit?

Just eat all you want all the time. Let go. There is no place for inhibitions or moderation in a devoted gainer. Indulge in the food, the fat, and the consequences. Gluttony is your chosen sin.

Personally, I just eat the foods I really love, which are fattening of course... pizza, ice cream, burgers, burritos, cookies... mmm. And I lose all concept of being "full"... I don't even know what that means when I get going... I just eat and eat and eat. I know others seem to enjoy more regimented gaining with shakes and cream, but I have never tried.
5 years

My perspective. feabie vs. fantasy feeder

I enjoyed reading your view and share many of the same thoughts and reactions. I suppose that is why I am on both sites... have some good online conversations among many that disappear... and still searching for people near me that are into this stuff!
5 years

How to tell if friends notice you gained....

voluptuouslover:
I think there are a lot of women as well as guys .....that have a secret fascination with Fat. Not to the degree we all do ....but I definitely think they are intrigued although they might not seek it out for a relationship ....but how many women or Men do you know that don’t seem to care and actually like that there spouse fattened up after being together for a while. Not all the time but they seem to like it a lot more than not liking it.

Startnew:
If it weren't for the social stigma and people weren't so chicken they would probably be more open about it

I totally agree. I mean, just look at what fraction of the population is fat these days... and there is plenty of love and attraction. Not everyone is into fat of course, but I think most people actually don't mind, and more than admit it actually like it. It's so soft and fun... what's not to like, haha.
5 years

How to tell if friends notice you gained....

My friends don't say anything direct, but I have gotten less direct indications. One asked if I still exercised and another said "I can't believe you ate all that" when we were out for dinner. One friend I hadn't seen in years said she didn't recognize me. And my favorite was when a female friend poked my belly, noticing how fat i got, and then when she was shocked how far her finger went in, she kept poking again and again slowly as if exploring my fatness haha.
5 years

Wanting to be fat and thin?

I also struggle with wanting to be fat and thin. I find fat and gaining erotic, liberating, and fun. But I worry about what a few close, but judgemental, people in my life think, and I worry about my health. So, in some ways I feel better thin. In the end, I wind up alternating between dieting and gaining, up and down 30-60 lbs a few times over the last few years. Probably not the best solution, but I have no idea how to balance these opposing desires...
5 years

Where did you study?

Great advice above. Given the theme of this site, my only other advice would be to have some food around for you and/or your study partner, hehe.
5 years

Too many belly pics

In principle I agree with the original poster, but probably most people don't want to show their face or other identifying details. That said, I agree with others that bellies are awesome. More of everything!
5 years

Weight gained since joining ff

I gained about 80 lbs, 170 to 253 lbs, with lots of ups and downs. Most of the gain and fluctuations were the last few years though.
5 years
12345   loading