Embaressment of being caught

I was sort of caught once... by the cable guy. He was installing my internet and saw my browsing history. After a few minutes, he said that I should really delete my history once in a while. I was a little embarrassed but I would be way more embarrassed if family or certain friends saw.
9 years

How much have you gained?

65 lbs since college, with a few ups and downs along the way (including a few rapid ups of 30 lbs in a couple months smiley). I have been slowly letting go, but I wonder what would happen if I intentionally gained.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

I used to suck in all the time, but it has little effect at this point... the last 20 lbs make it futile.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Been on this site for years, but just decided to become an active member. I have always just wanted to let go and get fat, but have never really let myself except for a few short bursts. I am just worried about being judged by certain people (and potential health issues). I still managed to gain 65 lbs over the last 15 years with many ups and downs along the way. At my heaviest now and loving it. I've also always been into curvy women and women gaining weight. smiley
9 years

Weight gain from the holidays

Accidentally gained 7-10 lbs! At my heaviest and feeling fat.
9 years

Fit to fat

I used to run about 40 miles per week and was about 170 lbs at my fittest. Now I am at my heaviest at 235 lbs (make that 248 lbs as of March 2015). I stay active but certainly couldn't run that much anymore. On the way to my current weight, I fluctuated between 185 and 210 trying to regain my fitness, but have mostly given in and now cant seem to stay below 230 for very long.
9 years
1718192021   loading