Body can’t sleep after stuffing

That happens to me too if I eat too much before sleeping, especially from things like ice cream. I just avoid eating within a few hours of going to sleep. Despite all the advice to eat before bed to gain faster, you will still get fat regardless of when you eat, if you eat enough.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I've gained 35-40 lbs by accident so far! I had dieted down to low 190s by December 2017 and now I'm 230. The doctor weighted me around 218 a few months ago and told me to lose weight... oops.
5 years

180lbs to 250lbs

Sounds like you will have to gain more to find out when you feel the difference smiley

For me there was definitely a difference. I went from 170s/180s to 250s and transformed from a thin fit guy to an obese flabby one, as you can see in my pics... and Im 6'1".
5 years

Eating disorder + fetish

I used to have an undiagnosed eating disorder (anorexia, body dysmorphia). I later let go and gained lots of weight. Now I often binge (just did!) and wonder if it might be considered binge eating disorder. I am intrigued by others' experience with these things too and would be happy to chat more.
5 years

Teasing

Onlychubby:
I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they�ll probably just do it behind my back!

I have the same fantasy... would be so hot to get teased by an ex now that i am 50-80 lbs heavier.
5 years

The jiggle becomes noticeable and visible

Yup same here as I went from fit to fat. Definitely a turn on feeling how fat wobbled and the more I gained and could feel the more exciting. Fun to see it happen on others too.

Related to that, I remember the first time I could feel my belly jiggle with each bump in the car... great feeling pressed against the seatbelt.
5 years

Post your feabie name here!

mine is same as here too smiley
5 years

What's your favourite food for binging?

Pizza is also one of my favorites. Burritos and burgers are also staples. I top off any good binge with ice cream, sometimes several pints of B&J or a half gallon of some other brand.
5 years

Is liking your own weight gain innate, or can it be influences by external factors?

I transitioned to liking myself fat over the years but I am not totally sure whether it was really that I changed my mind or that I just acknowledged something I always wanted deep inside. I mean I always found chubby, curvy or fat women attractive from the moment I was old enough to be attracted to the opposite sex. And, I myself was always dieting, exercising, and starving... it wasn't until much later that I decided to let go to get fat myself... and then found that I loved it. I sometimes wonder if my early appreciation of fat women was some kind of projection of my own desire to be fat. At this point though I like fat on others and myself.

Another related story is one ex-girlfriend that absolutely hated fat and noticed every pound. While we were together, she put on about 10 lbs, which was noticeable on her short frame. She was uncomfortable at times but I think she liked it actually. I also put on a few pounds, which she hated and wanted me to lose, but at times she would change her mind and say she liked my belly because it was "useful" during sex. It was a funny struggle to witness and I suspect that if we stayed together longer that she might have changed her mind on fat all around.
5 years

Visiting the doctor’s office.

When I was growing up I hated the idea of potential judgement from the doctor, but now that I let go and got fat, I love it so naturally I have a few stories.

When I first got fat, I gained about 50 lbs in less than a year ( a few months really) between doctor's appointments. I went bulging out of outgrown clothes, partly because nothing I had fit, and the nurses were noticeably shocked at my appearance. Nonetheless, the nurse that weighed me started the balance off in the high 100s (based on my last weight) then to 200... then with a surprised look... to 250... and then marked my weight at 251 lbs, repeating it out loud clearly surprised by the difference. My highest ever by far and first time obese. Then I stripped down for the doctor (who was a woman). When she came in she greeted me briefly and just said "Awww, what happened?" as if both concerned and suggesting I ruined myself. Of course the whole visit revolved around why I gained so much and how to lose weight.

Fast forward a few years and a new doctor, I lost most of the weight then regained it at a visit 3 months later. The nurse that weighed me actually thought my chart was mixed up cause it was crazy that I gained so much so fast. Then another nurse that saw me in the doctor's office asked if I had any unexpected weight gain... I said no... and she just turned and looked at me in disbelief haha.

I am sure I have a few other stories, but will enjoy reading others' in the meantime.
5 years
23456   loading