Yoyo gain

I am constantly yoyoing... up and down 30-50 lbs at a time. I first got to 250 (from 180ish) about 4-5 years ago and since bounced between 200 and 250 at least two times. Actually, last year at this time I was my heaviest ever at 253 and by December I got to 190... but now I am back up to 230 already... and not even trying to gain this time. I just cant control my appetite very long. Each regain I get a little fatter and a little more easily or quickly, so I will probably wind up huge someday, haha.
5 years

Most gluttonous public thing you’ve done

I once ate at five restaurants in five hours on the same street. Just walked from one to the next, in outgrown clothes that became tighter and more ridiculous with each. Got a few stares haha.
5 years

How big are your man boobs?

When I measured a few years ago when this thread started I was an A cup, but plugging in my numbers at my fattest I was a C cup! I really cant believe it. I knew my moobs were fat but wow. Right now I am between B and C.
6 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

One of my friends just started poking my belly, and when she felt how far in her finger sank, she just kept doing it. I was stunned and didn't say anything and neither did she, but I could tell she was shocked by my gain and surprised just how much fat i really put on.
6 years

Anyone here into history?

I like history in general, but especially ancient European history.
6 years

Jean collection, what to do with?

I know that feeling! At least if you keep them you can always look back to see your progress... but dont get any ideas about dieting, haha!
6 years

Fattening cooking

One I eat a lot lately... potatoes and onions fried in lots of butter on the stovetop and then lots of cheese melted on top. So rich. But it seems my most fattening foods are from restaurants, or the ice cream aisle.
6 years

Jean collection, what to do with?

Donating is the best option, but if you are into it, you could also wear them out until you rip out of them in public. The smallest ones may not work, but i always enjoyed going out in outgrown clothes, getting stares while eating more, as a sign of just how much I had let go.
6 years

Fat shaming

Same here. Love getting teased and humiliated. Wished it happened more in real life hehe
6 years

Why can’t i stay away?

I have reached the same conclusion. After I got fat the first time, I dieted, but then gained it all back quickly and then some. Then a few months ago I lost a lot of weight but now I am already piling it back on by accident (20 lbs in 2 months). Between those "successful" diet attempts I had many false starts, where I would diet for like 2 days and then stuff myself fatter haha. I also get lazier with each gain, so in the end I am sure I will just get fatter and fatter. At least its so fun gaining and eating all the time
6 years
34567   loading