Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
why ????

Well, people ask my advice on this stuff all the time so I like to do some research now and then.

Doc, you compose some of the best forum posts on this site! Each question you propose to feedees strikes at the heart of my curiousity--so please keep doing what you're doing!smiley
10 years

Is it just my imagination...

AskDrFeeder wrote:
In my initial entry on this thread I was thinking mainly of how people on-line are, on sites like this one, youtube, curvage, etc. Even on ff there's more acceptance and enthusiasm about gaining than there was 5 years ago. That's my impression anyway.

Though your comments on the general culuture's acceptance are nice too.

I'd say it is definitely NOT your imagination! You are right, 5 years ago FF was fun enough to lurk around, read stories, and read forum posts of those who had weight gain and stuffing fantasies, but nothing too spectacular--at least imo.

But in the past year or so, i've seen just such a wonderful assortment of female feedees who start out averege or even super skinny and actually take the plunge and fatten up beautifully...and they seem to fatten up so fast it's unbelievable!

Back in the day, when i was a young and curious feeder, i used to have a huge "cyber crush" on the lovely and beautiful Neko Kiera (and it would be so great to see her on here and the other sites again with a hello and an update, btw). She was super cute, and was a genuine feedee. She was willing to share her "fat" and witty personality with those who appreciated it. She had super cool commentary and produced pics and vids that, still to this day, are some of the absolute best! Her weight fluctuated and for a while she had a slow but steady gain that she showcased on her old myspace page (aah myspace...haha), but i believe she left the scene quite on the skinny side...

Anyway, my point is that i seriously never thought it could get any better than our dear old Neko--a very pretty skinny girl who fattened herself up a bit, shared in the feeder/feedee fantasies, and tempted us all with her wonderful photos.

Turns out i was wrong, and it has gotten better than this indeed! Beautiful skinny feedees excitingly fattening themselves up and sharing their progress is just so much more prevalent now on here--and one in particular has surpassed the legendary Neko as the ultimate fantasy (yet real) feedee for sure *wink* smiley

I really can't say why we now have the splendid pleasure of seeing more and more feedees coming out of the closet and acting on their desires to gain weight and get fat, but i truly hope this trend continues! smiley
10 years

Is it ok to fatten up someone

AskDrFeeder wrote:
It's better than okay if that's what they want too.

Otherwise it's messed up.

Great response Doc, and I agree 100%!
10 years

Budget weight gain diet

Great post--and im sure a lot of feedees out there would love advice on this!

I'm not the best person to give advice on this, since im not "really" a feedee, but i want to say that general advice about "streching your grocery dollar" would actually be applicable here--for instance, buy 2 liters instead of cans, limit eating out, buy in bulk etc.

That being said, being luxurious (e.g. having lots of variety and wonderfully tasting food every day ) and being thrifty don't usually go together--whether it's food or something else all together.

Heavy cream is really your best route, and if you can stomach just this as your "routine" food you will be ahead of the game. Moreover, you can change it up by mixing heavy cream with chocolate one day, then with fruit or soda or both the next.

Just my two cents...smiley
10 years

Is it possible

Actually finding someone in real life (besides meeting through here, let's say) who is genuinely into the fetish and with whom you share an attraction is very very rare. However, playing along with your partner's kink in order for the other to be turned on and enjoy the sex life part of your relationship, can be quite common smiley. My wife is pretty slim, soft and somewhat chubby thighs, but far from my ideal. She is not into gaining weight at all, but thank goodness she is not a health nut either! All in all though, she is a sweetheart and will push out her belly, slap it and call herself fat just to get me going--which is more than i can ask for i must say. A full "conversion" is not really necessary.

We can't have everything, but we can compromise and still enjoy life--sex life and otherwise smiley
10 years

Online feedee/feeder concept

After reading Down The Donut Hole's comment i was ready to author a strong dissent--but foxglove has penned a perfect response!
10 years

Heavy whipping cream

Nate,

Are you saying a heavy eating day for you is 3k plus the 800-1600 cals from heavy cream?

If so, i suggest looking to some the female feedees on here for motivation. Some of them consuming 6k-10k calories daily! And this has helped them get fat fast!smiley
10 years

140lb weight gain goal

Consume 7k to 10k calories a day ( heavy cream works well since it's 50 cals per tbsp) and you'll plump up for sure.

Also, gaining weight gets easier and easier as you get older, so don't fret!smiley
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

wgsarah wrote:
I think I like both. But the softness and jiggle of rolls is just amazing. I love when I try tu put a pair of fairly tighr jeans anb my belly starts to jiggle with the movement or when someone pokes my belly and that someone's finger sink into the softness.. >\\\<

Aah yes--nothing quite like the belly jiggle especially when struggling to put on tight jeans!
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I go back and forth, but lean toward pot-bellies--i think because it tends to be the result of a stuffing, etc.

I also tend to prefer under 250 lbs as a body preference ( not that there aren't many beautiful 300+ bbws out there) just my preference. And at a lower weight ( say chubby or plump) she would have rolls but could also puff out her belly to get the pot belly look.

smiley
10 years
1234   loading