Minecraft server

Yes: PC, no mods except a few serverside things, v1.8.4.

I can do modded servers but I didn't want to push it onto you all without some consensus, and that just didn't happen previously.
9 years

Minecraft server

Just bumping to say this is still up and waiting for people if anyone wants to play!
9 years

Ff2 search problem

I didn't know if I was supposed to put this in the FF2 forum or here, I can repost it there if that's more correct.
Anywho, I tried out the new geolocation search and it seems to have an issue. The full error is in the following pastebin:
pastebin.com/EUrkg03j
Seems like it might not be ready yet because a table isn't in? Might be a known issue?
9 years

Minecraft server

Some more renders for your viewing pleasure.
Isometric
Overhead
9 years

Magic or super power

I've always had a soft spot for telekinesis, being able to move things without touching them would be exceptionally useful. Plus, depending on how strong it was, free flying as a bonus!
9 years

Members from the southern us

Raleigh, NC here. With the lack of a map it's (perhaps not?) surprisingly hard to find people nearby.
9 years

Minecraft server

Just upgraded the server and doubled the RAM, which means I can host a modded server if people would be interested in that. To be clear, it would be alongside the current server, not a replacement, and I'd be taking suggestions on which modpack to use. I prefer the big tech modpacks personally but I have no problem hosting other ones if people want them, if you all want a modded server at all.
9 years

Asexuals?

I used to think I was really into being in a relationship but I'm beginning to think I prefer being single with cuddle buddies.
My ex, who is sexual (hence the ex, though we parted amicably, recognizing we had different needs), has been turning to me for intimacy without anything binding, and that situation suits me just fine.
9 years

Asexuals?

If I use the long definition, I consider myself straight-romantic-asexual, but that's rather a mouthful to tell people.
I've done some foreplay and that was nice but I just can't come to terms with actual sex, not really my thing.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

SSL is also nice for preventing password sniffing, among other things.
9 years
1234   loading