Lesbian/bisexual women?

Bisexual feedee here!
9 years

Belly lie test

Totally passed this one. smiley
11 years

Stretch marks-how do you deal?

I disagree with everyone. I don't like them, but all the lotion I use gets rid of new ones. smiley
11 years

Wg fantasy hypotheticals

I really really like scenario one. I'd eat a lot of them at once.. :x
11 years

Pregnant dressup

Hmmm, as brave am I to say so, I have done this since childhood. It freaked me out that I was obsessed with it for a while, but I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in this! XD
11 years

Pregnancy fetish (curious)

I've always found a certain attraction to pregnant bellies and I'm a girl! It's good to know that other women have this fetish as well! I can't help but stare at a pregnant belly and want to rub it. smiley
11 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

Someone mentioned electrolysis, and they are wrong. Electrolysis is actually a scientific test (DNA test basically) that DNA analysts use to determine if two people or animals are related by placing some of their DNA in a gel. Then they place some dye in it, and the more matches that the DNA pieces have or if the same then they are related. If not then they are not. That's what electrolysis is.
11 years

Relatives overfeeding you

My grandmother is Italian and everytime I come over she's like "Are you hungy?" Every 30 minutes. It's funny how she doesn't know that I like that she does that. XD Yay for having an Italian grandmother. I gain like 5 pounds everytime I go to her house.
11 years
1234   loading