Teasing?

LovesBigMen wrote:
Having grown up big, I absolutely hate being teased myself, even if playfully. I've had a low self esteem for very long and I tend to take everything harshly, even if it's not meant to be. So, from my own decision, I would never tease someone, unless they especially asked for it. I tend to focus more on complimenting.

I feel the exact same way. I especially don't like the term piggy or pig. I was called that through high school and before then by kids. It's not very attractive to me and I just hate it.
11 years

The wall test

My belly and toes touch the wall, so I'm not sure if I passed or not xD.
11 years

How deep is your bellybutton?

I don't the measurement but I can stick my whole middle finger in it. :x
11 years

Any southern female gainers?

-raises hand- Northern Mississippi girls have it made with all that good barbeque in Memphis. smiley
11 years

3 questions for feedees

1. How much do you weigh now? 182

2. What's your goal weight? 250

3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?

It would still the be same. I love life and immobility is a huge turn off. smiley
11 years

Belly classification system

I'm between sticker and brusher. Getting closer to brusher though.
11 years

Do bigger ladies like slim?

I prefer men I date to be skinnier or a little chubby. The idea of a really really obese man turns me off. I want a skinnier man who can be around to provide if we were ever to be wed or so. I dunno, larger chubbier men remind me of my grandfather in a bit of a creepy way. I have nothing against them though, and a bit better to cuddle with when cold smiley.
11 years

Boobs.

Hmmm, I'm not much of a boob person. Mine are C's and very perky for my weight, and always are no matter my weight. It is a huge turn off though, when a girl has saggy boobs. I dunno, I've never liked it. It's nice when they're in proportion with the belly though, not too big and not too small, on women. Preferably a C or small D. I'm more into bellies I guess.
11 years

Stretch marks...

Hmmm, I regularly use lotion to get rid of them, and I've had them since childhood which makes it harder. I see other people like them a lot, but personally, I don't and never will. Each person to their own I guess. xD
11 years

Getting fatter & new clothes.

I've had to buy clothing at Lane Bryant, which is a store that sells stylish clothing for plus size women. It's my life saver for finding stylish clothing when I need it!
11 years
234   loading