Fattest of your friends/family

I've lost some weight lately, down to about 275, but even when I was at my heaviest a few years ago (332), I had a couple of heavier friends.

I come from a family of heavyweights. I have two male cousins that weigh about 400, and one male and one female cousin that are the high side of 350.

The ravages of age an disease have taken their toll on the previous generation of my family, but, at their widest, there were a lot of heavyweights in that generation, too. I have one aunt that weighed over 400 at one time, and another aunt that weighed well over 300. My mother and father were both around 300 at one time. All the family fatties of my parents' generation are still alive in their late 70s or early 80s, but a couple of the skinny ones have died.
12 years

Fatten a celebrity

I'd like to push Katherine Heigl to fifty pounds or more beyond the "chubby" weight she carried the first season of Roswell years ago.
13 years

Fox's more to love

I didn't - and probably won't - watch this week's show or any of the rest of them. This show propagates Hollywood's double-standard about people's appearance.

"More To Love" trivia question #1: Who's the heaviest person on the show? (the guy, of course, at 330 pounds).

"More To Love" trivia question #2: By body mass index, who's the fattest person on the show? (again, it's the guy, with a BMI over 41).

"More To Love" trivia question #3: What happened to the heaviest and fattest woman on the show (she was eliminated on the first episode - she's 5'10", 279 pounds, which is a BMI just under 40 - most of the rest of them have BMIs of 35 or under - a couple of them even have BMIs under 30).

On that first episode, the women were all wearing dresses that accentuated their weight, including a lot of bare arms and cleavage (anybody else notice that almost all of them are quite busty, even for larger women?). They were mostly wearing stiletto heels, which I'm guessing most of them don't wear often, making them look clumsy and bulky when they moved around.

The guy, on the other hand, wore a loose-fitting suit that didn't accentuate his weight at all.

I also noticed that they didn't show exit interviews of two of the five women that were tossed at the end of that first episode. They probably didn't cry during the interview.
14 years