Speeding up gaining?

Wow that video sure does raise some questions for me! Namely my poo has always been floaty. I assumed this was normal! Turns out I might be pooping the fat right out smiley

When I get a "dodgy" tummy and find that urgent need to go to the loo, that stuff normally sits right at the bottom of the bowl, not floating.

I can't handle cream now, that goes right through me, but to learn that I might not be processing any fat is not good news for my gain!
1 year

If a witch were to capture you…

I would ask to help anyone who wished they could get thin. Just magically transfer all the weight they don't want to me.
1 year

You know you're fat when:

YKYFW...you put your wedding ring on for the first time in two years and it is too tight!
1 year

Turned on by your own fat

I get turned on by my reflection very easily. I just want more of me filling up the mirror!
1 year

Skinny boys must be fattened

I will always be too skinny, never fat enough.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

I discovered an odd way to wank when I was 8 or so. Not that I knew what I was doing then, it just felt nice! I will squeeze my soft penis between mt legs. I can cum quickly and without being hard. I'm sure it would be possible to do this with a fupa.
1 year

Thigh rub solution? different underwear maybe? (slight tmi warning maybe)

I use these from Decathlon
decathlon.co.uk/p/men-s-breathable-running-boxers/_/R-p-121488
I found them 5 years ago and they are fantastic at keeping chub rub at bay. Sadly I do wear through them sometimes, and I have a tub of Sudocrem with me in case this happens when I'm out and about.
sudocrem.co.uk/antiseptic-healing-cream/details
1 year

Ssbbw/feedism songs?

I always remember this was on a VHS tape we had as children.

youtu.be/M5dsoNF49P0
1 year

Weight gain shakes that does not upset the stomach

Following this thread with interest! I've had to stop with any form of cream, it just makes me ill now.
1 year
12345   loading