Belly bondage

Rayne:
Are there any people who like doing doing some belly bondage on themselves?
Because you can send me pictures of that any time.
The tighter, the weirder, the better.

Or am I the only one who's into this.

haha well no i did this even ad a child with lotscof eater lol
7 years

Feeder girl needs tips!

Bigbellylover97:
Hello! I am a female feeder, but I am very bad at teasing. I know a lot of feedees LOVE to be teased, and I just don't have that imagiantion or I am not sure how to tease them. I need tips haha
Please help me! I want to be a good feeder for my feedee (:

well you could ask me i bet i can give you some excellent teasing hints ;-)
as i love teasing sooooo much
7 years

With age comes weight and the mom bod

voluptuouslover:
I decided to put this in the weight gain section figuring it fit best.....if not feel free to put it in the right section "moderators".

I have always been attracted to fatter women and girls/women gaining weight but recently I have confirmed that I really like "Mom bod's" or the shape that weight gain manifests itself on 40+ or older women.

It seem's as though in my mind my wife and her figure have changed almost over night. Her once bulging lower belly has now become a much bigger lower belly with an extremely defined crease with a slight apron hugely protruding soft tan flesh hanging belly with a Fupa.... which I can't seem to stop staring at an admiring. When she is naked getting into the shower or trying to stuff it into (her one size fits all....that are much to tight "Hanky Panky" underwear) that cut into her Belly & love handles exposing a massive lower sagging Beautiful soft gut sticking out & such a delectable mound of flesh on each side of her making her look so incredibly wide at her waist. I feel like several years ago I was not as attracted to this look but now it has become my total preference. I mean her lower belly crease is so defined with her big belly protrouding out a good 4+ inches of jiggling/bouncing sexy tan fat.

She walked into our room from her closet after starting to get dressed in just her bra, dress slacks and heels which happen to be her largest pair of slacks buttoned up and asked me a question while I gazed looking at her lower gut stuffed in straining the seams of her slacks, with her above belly squishing out over the waist band a good few inches and a huge mound of love handles spilled out on each side over her slacks looking like she was 8 months pregnant with soft Fat. I barely heard what she was telling me and when she was done she smiled, turned around and walked away and there was her huge butt looking bigger than ever smashed into her slacks swaying back and forth, every step in her 4" heels was with weighty effort which then drew my eyes upward to three rolls on her back.....first her seductive large love handles than my eyes moved up to the middle middle roll above and then next to her bra cutting into the flesh of her back creating some big back Fat just beneath her under arms. All I could think is now that is one beautiful fattened up "WOMAN" in some to tight dress clothes. She then tried to cover up thes three examples of body rolls with a "supposedly looser" turtle neck type sweater that actually still clung to most of these rolls still being exposed just more gracefully. The turtle neck type sweater or "wrapping paper" if you will still revealed this is one sexy "healthy figured" WOMAN that has not been getting cheated at any meals or simply cannot shed any pounds anymore......which all together makes the Mom Bod that much sexier.

I find myself not only second glancing women in public that have this same sort of mature figure and even on line from time to time more so than looking at a younger more juvenile feminine figure.

Has anyone else developed a liking for the Mom bod or Dad bod the same way through there husband or wife or even just as they have gotten older they like this more mature if you will look?

oh that was so excellently described of you ;-) very sexy
and yes maybe a little lol i would more say my range from fit to chubby for myself and a possible gf has gotten a little wider :-)
7 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

[quote]teasexreese:
This looks like fun, why not smiley

1. Been fed IRL
nooo :-) but i would love to from a cute girl

2. Ate myself to sleep
Many times haha indeed but with the help of other ingredients ^^

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No sadly not but I would love the combination and addiction coming with it when expertly used by a seductive smart woman ^^

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
ehm nooo guess not ?

5. Been called a fat name in public
No if i have enough chubb i can hide it well or just suck in phhhh i will never get sooo fat ;-) that i couldn't suck in my tummy anymore :-)))
And i don t believe there is a girl out there that would have fun making me fat enough only to tease and poke my belly to show my that afzer her permanent feeding and love i really can t suck in anymore and even I am so out of shape that she can easily make me out of breath with her sexy games^^ ...

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
yes a girl at a party did it i wishes i have gotten after her and ask her why she did it :-)....but i was to startled and shy to do so....

7. Been fatter than my current weight
well yes once living alone and around x-mas i ate myself from 92kg to 99kg wow that was some change lazer in the pics

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
no just tight old clothes that fit tighter when being full

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
ehm.... yeah but it was a plastic chair very soft plastic heated in the sun that just somehow melted under me sitting on it was very slow....:-) happening a not my 95kg i bet ....

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
A little

12. Ate until I threw up
no i have a good body control

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
no but i memorized possible situations where i could try that now being a bit softer ^^

14. Posted nudes of myself online
Yes

15. Been fed online
No but I like this when it involves teasing

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes, my mum once told me.....? i was little surprised to be honest

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
no

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Maybe unknowingly

19. Been called a pig
no

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
no no no sadly not but i would even let that do a stranger girl to me if she likes the idea and would love to do that a few times with my climbing weight

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No but open to do it against a girl hehe at least she will get fatter too
haha
7 years

Feelin' fat after stuffing

BigcutieFleur:
Sometimes I feel HUGE! BEST sensation ever! And if someone tease me for being a fatty... it is amazing!💟
I also love when I feel my belly getting heavier while eating...

oh yes and would love to experiment with things you suddenly can't do so easily anymore with a belly full of 5 kg food and drinks but a wicked female just loves to tease you with it and make you do things ^^ or in your case a man maybe :-)^^ gone be fair
7 years

Belly bouncing out of shirts?

FatKaity:
I notice that if I wear low cut jeans that if the top I'm wearing is at all loose the jiggle of my belly while I'm walking makes my shirt move up my tummy a little. Any other girls notice this?

ahhhwwww thats so sexy hehe and what often happens when girl wear hand bags you can see theie lovehandles ppking out when the shirt rides up over time ^^
:-) thats very sexy , too
7 years

Finding feeders and feedees "in the wild"

hehe interesting real life story

thanks for sharing
7 years

Finding feeders and feedees "in the wild"

no now that i know but maybe i just have to date more often and asking early ;-)
7 years

Do feeders ever feel guilty??

ahots:
I feel that in life I am either very sexually satisfied and living with guilt, or not sexually satisfied at all, but no guilt. I can't really win so my partner and I are trying to find an in between.

Petty9x:
I think there are ways to handle it, maybe every year a "loosing weight" session or sth like that. And: There are big, healthy and fit people out there. You can gain and stay fit with swimming, cycling, things like that. You can help his body with special tees to handle the sideeffects. And maybe here are people with "real" experinces about that.

exactly i would love phases of gaining and dping more fitness again and get back in shape and do thesexy fattening again
that would be ultimately hot
7 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

and definitely need the teasing loving care and kinky thoughts
7 years
45678   loading