Your opinions please

perhaps i should reconsider putting new pics in here if a nice girl like you are giving so enocuraging comments^^ :-)
12 years

Female feeders

i would love to meet a nice one ;-) ^^ btw :-) can´t say until now if i will love them lol

but i sure would enjoy some encouraging or seduction to eat more ;-)
13 years

Female feeders

LittleOne wrote:
I definitely have feeder-tendencies! So yea, we do exist. Hope I have the fortune to explore it more. smiley

yes why not ?^^ seems you ahve a nice guy there in your pics :-) but i always wanted to have a reason to visit sweden ^^ ;-)
13 years

2 questions for feedees and foodees

1.) 93kg lol^^ so not much

2.) and if i never dicovered ff or else ^^ hmm maybe even later my wish to gain weight would have broke through ;-)

but the question more interesting would be how much would you weight if there would be someone seducing you to eat and eat and ;-) although i was always very fit i woudl be interested where is the pint i would like to stop nad perhaps cannot ^^ lol anymoe
13 years

Prefered weight

CuriousJane wrote
Still trying to figure that out!

lol second that but 10kg gain for a start i would be very eager to see on me ^^
13 years

Family guy - peter as feeder and lois as feedee bbw

lovesmychub wrote
How do you know you are into feederism?

You stumble across an episode like this and find yourself very aroused. smiley

indeed ;-)

i happened to me like this you can read minds lol:-)
13 years

Nurse checkup and weight gain fantasy

Hehe Yes i Love this idea of yours :_)))

I even have a nurse in mind a mother of a friend hihi in my fantsy:-)
but i would add amean/secret/dominant/feeder attitude so that she tries to make me insecure about my normal weight of 90kg and makes me take medicaments who make me more hungry lazy evry time i get back to her.
And in my fantsy she loves to tease me a lot and lure me into bets i can´t win like :
oki marc if you show me that you can show me 50 situps 20 push ups and win a squash game against a weak woman like me: than i let you off my programm but if not i will make your mealplan call you when and what to eat and i can test you in everyway to assure you are getting fit enough to fit in your jeans again!!!
Tsss look at what hangs over here *grabbing* my softer belly and jiggle it while pulling me to the scale ( showing 7kg more than normal) and shows me how i let myself go and only now with this humiliation i realize i got really fat and have no more the disciplin to even slow my weight gain.
Which is now controlled through sex and seducing temptations of food in combination with reward and punishment .
And she likes to see how i struggle to secretly go to training and get in better shape to surprise her in the next match and turn the tables on her with my win and make her gain.
But she has her spies and they are seductive smart gouvernesses she uses to bring her patients on the right way for their happiness and mental health.
I never realized it back then ass i thought i was eager going to the gym not realizing that 9/of 10 times i got on the treadmill doing 5 minutes at my former pace, getting out of breath and a nice girl comes over handing me some water and luring me to talk forget my training and end up at a restaurant she chooses.
Then those girls not realized by me , beeing best psychatrists and charming rhetorics , would always bahave to the infos of my Fantasy nurse who gave them all the tricks and weaknesses of me to cause pawlow effects on me: like rewarding my with smiles and flirts after i ate much or say things like okay as long as you eat i will answeeer you every question ;-) .
Every meal and meeting with the girl in the gym and with my nurse is always timed in ways she makes sure i arrive stuffed (and horny cause of the full belly, what she knows really well cause of her spies)fully when i have to visit her , what makes me blush first , then makes me getting a powerfull hard one before her eyes , what i find more easier to hide these days by slightly bending down letting my bellyfat hinding the tent in my boxers.

With an evil knowing grin in her eyes she will start her procedure humilating me touching and rewarding me in the same ways her seductive spies trained me the last month to make it more easy for her to controll her patients in the short time she have for them ;-).

I allways hope she won´t make me strip and do her exercises she carefully writes down in her notebook doing whatever in the time i try to fake situps and telling myself ah i even made 20 push ups without beeing at the gym for years now, reassuring myself
13 years

3 questions for feedees

1. How much do you weigh now?
93kg

2. What's your goal weight?
Would love to be seduced to gain up to 105kg perhaps ^^

3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?
hmmm...;-)
would love to see my belly with 120kg at least once ^^
13 years

The christmas holidays weight gain watch!

haha i love christmas but it sure would be so much ncier if i had a gf trying to feed me this time of the year :-=
but it never happened :-(

but i like to see a weight gain effect which is noticable like 6 kg more or so don´t know if it happens this year ?

all have a nice christmas time
13 years