Claire sweeney's big fat diet

yeah that was the best weight gain on a girl cause, too, so descriptive and nice to see reactions from friends lol and loved her sweet behavior and smiling and of course her fuller figure hihi
she really got a substantial belly when sitting in this sunchair lol

and she really is a bauty and nice girl it seems

Thumbs up Claire
13 years

Prefered weight

hmmm..i still try to figure that out somehow someday ;-)

but about 220 guess about 105kg perhaps ^^
13 years

About bdsm

as far as i figured it out now ....at least ageplay is a real turn on for me like caddlnelligirl does it on you tube :-)

tease be a little naughty and nice yeah that´s nice with a lsightly dominant lady ....hmmmm
13 years

Feedee game

mylittlesecret211 wrote
Oh my gawd. What a good idea. smiley

hmmm...as long as he takes to complete this very nice game idea ;_) you could play this game with me ;-) lol
13 years

Do you every regret.

Selena1331 wrote
Feeders do you ever regret fattening up your partner?

Things like watching them feel discouraged as they struggle to fit into what was one of their favorite pairs of pants. Or when they come home from an awkward doctors appointment and feel slightly ashamed after being reminded how big they really are. Do you ever feelt that twinge of guilt and pitty that it is slightly your fault?

Ohhh i must say if i ever find a girl who like ( irealized me too) enjoys it to go this way soe hwile for fun or by lovely accident and ejoying the teasing somehow and have the trust to give in to his partner and their both wishe (IF) .WHat be be reall nice and sure sexy to experience then it´s ok for me and very very tempting :_)

ask more please hih

have a nice day .....
14 years

Well do you?

hmmm i believe in love :-( perhaps that´s the reaason i´m still alone and haven´t found the nice girl yet for me .......:-)

but hell yeah if it´s not existing i have wasted my time ...

so it can´t be haha and i hate to change my mind :-)lol
14 years

Have you ppl seen this guy stuffing / gaining?

wat wrote
I wish I had the balls to put vids like that up for anyone to see

Haha ...spoken from my soul buddy ;-) haha

------------thanks-----------

And i bet you would be interested as I am ;-) to hear the ladies making suggestions, nice and perhaps even some nice/naughty meant comments about weight gains laziness how easy i would give into her tempting ways of seducing food encouragements ;-) (that sure sounds weird for you natice pll lol please correct meee!!! :-) )

Yeah but i don´t dare that someone I know from real life recognizes me hihi
allthough if it´s a female , friends of mine i would be even a littl curious about her reactions ....if :-)

So Koudos to the ones who dare , and the ladies, too of course :_)
14 years

Does anybody here remember when ff looked like this ?

yes i do!!!! ;-)))

that looked more personal and freindly i think and more like a comic book

soo nice that you kept that image ;-) cool

Internethistory !!!;-)
14 years