Ever suspected someone was a gainer - then seen them on ff?

Hmmmmm*** :-)))****hmmmmmm

that would be perfect if this happens to me :_)
So she could read all my likings and secret fantasies before
and play with me without me even knowing i got an gf who likes me fatter and perhaps secretely encourages it :_)

But to answer your question:

No i never discovered someone for real or found out for sure......:-(:-)
14 years

Food advice for an aspiring gainer?

Oh nice advices thanks :-)

Oh i would so like having someone telling me what should i better eat a whole week ......so i won´t always forget about those naughty hints of what to eat ;-)
14 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

Hmmm....

a nice tight round butt with extra flesh :-)
some cute lovehandles and of course
round full breasts ;.)
14 years

Who wants to start a gaining contest?

;-)))

So I´m really in such a hmmm...;-) i think you ppl know what i mean when i say special mood *g* that i really would participate hehe

Would be nice perhaps if somebody starts this thread/ competition when everybody gets a mail :-)

And perhaps one nice suggestionn for all others who watch the pics...... ;-) how about giving some advices what to eat a day hehe i would find that nice ...:_-)

i can´t wait for it .....:-)
14 years

Sci fi fans unite

Hehe :-))),

what a perfect topic for me ;-)))

Since i loved SciFi from my earliest years on , hmmm...if i remember correctly i my first movies were Good old "Captain Future" and "The Black Hole" and the i think i nearly read every SciFi book and saw every movie there is (ok let´s say at least every good one ;-) )

But i dicovered i found the new Dr. Who series kind of genius and the most of it´s spin offs .

BTW did everybody of you saw the Torchwood Speziel "Children of Earth" ?

:-)

It was very thrilling and one question came to me knowing about all those ppl abusing everything possible on earth ...

What would happen if we really come to such an situation ????

Would we say now or try everything to get our own ass out off the way and surrender the kids hmmm...

And i was really sad , really really sad that my answer would have been i only can hope we would have said NOOOOO!!!!

But knowing about all those managers, businessbosses and politicans acting with no moral or concerns about the general ppl in our world , that i really doubt about our strength in a serious situation ......

I wonder how everybody is thinking about this topic ...???

Please give me some answers .....:-)

and have a nice day

P.S.: Doctor Who is one if not the most intelligent series ever made smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
14 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

plenty wrote
I'm definitely not a feeder, but I may be a bit of an encourager. All my guys usually pack on some pounds unintentionally because they feel comfortable and happy. And I've never been one to tell a guy he shouldn't get dessert. LOL

Seeing someone go from a trim physique with almost no fat, to plumping up and developing a belly is really the most exciting to me.

Hmmm... such a bad luck your are living so far away ;-)
14 years