Heavy cream alternatives?

You can make your own heavy cream by melting 1/3 cup of butter in 3/4 cup of milk. It’s easy, quick and you probably have both ingredient in your fridge. And putting that on the grocery list or asking for it won’t seem too unusual
2 years

Anyone else saddened by lack of responses and interest?

The lack of responses and interest also comes from the fact that women on fetish/kinky websites tend to get a ton of message from guys that just don’t know how to behave. They think with what they have between their legs instead of their brain and are just desperate. So I tend to understand that when you’ve opened let’s say 20 messages in a week and that 70% of them are sexually explicit and make you feel like you are a piece of meat, you start just ignoring most of the messages you get. I am friend with a lot of females from this website and they all say the same.
I am not saying that we, men, are all like this but for a woman, even more if she is new, that kind of behavior might explain why she could decide to stop replying altogether.

The only thing you can do, OP, to maximize your chances to get an answer is just to remember you are talking to a human being first and then to think of how you would to talk to a woman either irl or on a regular dating site.

That’s my 2 cents, take it or leave it
2 years

Mentos

I’d wait a few days before trying it again just to give your stomach some rest; at least, that’s how I do it with my feedee when I have one. As far as I know, the only « risk » to do it several times a week is discomfort since you put your stomach under pressure (no pun intended), that’s why I tend to do it only once a week. But it’s up to you, really.
2 years

Mentos

I'd wait to do it again anyway
2 years

Mentos

I've never done it with Sparkling water only with Coke so maybe it's that.

I usually use the regular kind but I doubt it is influencing the result.

I truly think it's the soda you used.
2 years
123   loading