Ffa looking for dinner date:sf

Bay Area folks only. Thanks smiley
9 years

Ffa looking for dinner date:sf

Hello

I am looking for a growing guy who wants to meet up for dinner. I can encourage, make interesting conversation, encourage some more and maybe have some under the table belly rubs if we hit it off. I am not looking for a relationship or anything romantic, simply someone who wants to fulfill a desire to eat copious amounts of food in public with a date who is into this sort of thing.
9 years

Your stuffing fantasy

I was just thinking about this. I would love to drive from one fast food place to another with my feedee in the drivers seat. We would order tons of food from the drive through and on the way to the next restaurant I would feed him as he drove. From restaurant to restaurant his stomach becomes engorged, tightening up against the seatbelt and the wheel. I keep feeding him while undoing his belt and releasing his belly for belly rubs between restaurants. At the last place we order enough food for an army and go to park in a secluded area. I gorge my feedee on the rest of the food while rubbing his belly and more....
11 years

Your stuffing fantasy

The first post is very close to mine.

I want to go out to a buffet with my feedee, him wearing slightly too tight clothes and myself wearing something very sexy. At first we will both help ourselves to the buffet but after the first 3 helpings my feedee starts to get too full to get up from the booth. I go up for the next few plates while everyone in the restaurant stares at us. At this point I sit down right next to him in the booth and unbutton his belt and part of his shirt and start rubbing his belly under the table while feeding him more and more food from the buffet.

If he can't eat anymore I loosen his shirt and rub some more. After going up for a second helping of dessert the restaurant staff ask us to leave. My feedee can barely talk let alone stand up. His belly is wedged between the table and the booth.

I explain to the staff that he can't get up and that we need help. The staff move the table out of the way and two servers lift my feedee up and help us to the car....all the while the buffet patrons whisper and secretly take photos.

We load him into the car, barely fitting, when he unbuttons the rest of his shirt and lets his huge distended gut ride up out of his jeans and fall in between his legs onto the car seat as he says...."can we stop at dairy queen on the ride home please"
11 years

Ffas first time feeding?

Hey FFAs! I was wondering what everyone's "first time" feeding your partner was like?

I was just thinking about when I first really discovered that I liked to feed my partner, that he was a gainer and was into stuffing.

It was in college, he was chubby with a round beer belly, and his mom sent him a box of cookies. We sat in his dorm room to watch a movie and he started to eat the cookies. I had a few but he was eating the entire box! We started making out during the movie and all of a sudden I grabbed a cookie and fed it to him. It was like a lightbulb went off in my head....damn I kinda got off on feeding him that cookie haha...and he was into eating it.

As the movie went on we finished the box of cookies, made out some more as I rubbed his belly. It was super hot and an eye opening experience for me. He loved his belly and would intentionally wear small t-shirts and over eat.

I could tell more stories about my time with him but I'm curious about other FFAs "first time".
11 years

Historic gluttons

Not sure if this is the right forum but I thought I would start a thread on historic gluttons. I was looking around on the internet for information on ancient Rome and found a bunch of stuff, but was wondering if folks wanted to share their favorite stories of historic gluttony smiley

Here is Vitellius for example:

"Vitellius is described as lazy and self-indulgent, fond of eating and drinking, and an obese glutton, eating banquets four times a day and feasting on rare foods he would send the Roman navy to procure. For these banquets, he had himself invited over to a different noble's house for each one."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitellius

"While the Vitellian army was indulging in riot, bloodshed, and vice, and the populace was kept amused by the frightful gladiatorial shows, the emperor spent his days in a sloth and gluttony that stand unrivalled in imperial records"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitellius
11 years

Would you be master or slave

I guess I'm a switch. When it comes to feeding/stuffing I'm way more into dominating men.

With women (I'm bi) I fantasize about both dom/sub roles and am way more of a switch in that scenario.

And when it doesn't involving feeding or food play I like being a sub with men as well.

Does that all make sense..haha..I guess I'm complicated smiley
11 years

Not being able to sit up

Nice thread. I fantasize about being with a guy who I feed so much he can't get up after a stuffing. And after some gain has a hard time sitting up in bed or getting off the couch or chair. Id have to help him do some of those things.
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I like guys who are already round and chubby and who are interested in gaining and stuffing. I am into mutual stuffing but would prefer if my partner were the one primarily gaining most of the weight. I'm a feeder at heart smiley But I also like having a soft round body and love to eat too.

I would love a partner who was happy with his weight and willing to let himself go. Mutually enjoying good food, stuffing ourselves and indulging our desires.
11 years

Public stuffing?

Hey im new here but I wanted to know if anyone has any stories about eating or stuffing in public? That's a really big thing for me as someone into encouraging smiley

I had a boyfriend in college who was chubby and had the most sexy round belly that would stick out over his pants and always poked out under his shirts. He loved to eat and we would always go to the food court in college together and I would get so turned on by him going back for more.

At the time I didn't know about sites like this, but I know I was turned on by his figure, eating and getting bigger.

This boyfriend wasnt self conscious about his weight...he enjoyed it and enjoyed gluttony. And I enjoyed sharing that with him.

Anyone else want share experiences of being openly gluttonous in public?
11 years
12   loading