What are you doing when you are not eating? (and what tier did you ever reach)

I'm always between 3 and 6... Mostly lazy in bed and stuffed this days
5 years

Have you found your feeder?

No, I'm still looking for at least a friend that would help me to gorge and fatten up. I can pay all my food, fortunately Im financially independent and retired early so I can get to the point where I can fatten up 24/7. Sadly can't find a friend or partner to help me, and gorging alone is boring for me...
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Cool story bro, pics or never happened
5 years

Compare your chub to my non chub

I have been seeing your progress for years. Congratulations on how toned and muscular you're now!

Meanwhile in this years, I gained like 30 kgs, for a round belly of around 100, 110 cm... and I started to like a lot! I hope to reach 150 cm for next year or sooner
5 years

What ideas turn you on?

Having a strong and fit female feeder making me gorge to grow my belly, fattening me up like a prized hog while she goes to the gym.
7 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

All my friends know that I prefer bigger woman, and that I like to eat a lot. I love to go out with my fat friends.
9 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Buenos Aires, Argentina!! smiley
9 years

Feeder in buenos aires (arg)?

Well, I'm looking for a feeder / encourager friend in my new home, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I used to be thin but in the last 2 -3 years I grew up about 30 kg (like 60 pounds) so I have potential to grow bigger.

I have photos, etc for sharing in p.m

Thanks!
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

yes, I love to boss around my feeder, ask her to cook more, RIGHT NOW! because I'm super hungry. Send her to pick more fast food. I need more ice cream, and I needed it a hour ago! things like that, I love it. Just sit on my *** all day asking for more food, more sex, do this, do that, bring more food, pleasure me more, massage my belly, I ask and demand everything :o
9 years

How much have you gained?

I fattened up like 40 kg, about 80 pounds, from a skinny guy to a big bellied fatty ...
9 years
12   loading