I have never hated a social network so much in my entire fucking life šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Simply happy I didnā€™t ever mess with Feabie. Iā€™ve read nothing but negative things about it.
3 days

I have never hated a social network so much in my entire fucking life šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

The best of us here on the site always treat folks with the utmost respect. A few bad actors over time here and there, but itā€™s quite supportive. No one should be treated as though theyā€™re ā€œless than.ā€
4 days

Feelings on ff

Welcome to the site :-) Hope you enjoy it here. Granted, thereā€™s a few who are here solely to build their PayPal account. Simply ignore those people and have a good time!
4 days

Bbw friendly massage therapists

SweetiePie16:
Can I pleeeease ditto this for southern Wisconsin? Please and thank youšŸ’•

Many of us want to ditto it for every region represented on the site šŸ˜
5 days

Should get the stomach bypass

My wifeā€™s cousin ā€” who was once about 400 pounds ā€” had the surgery maybe a decade ago and it indeed led to many complications and side effects. The plus for her was that she regained some mobility, but the minus was that she couldnā€™t really eat normally anymore. It became a mystery as to what would irritate her intestines. She was re-hospitalized more than once.

Itā€™s your body, and Iā€™m all about a woman controlling her own body ā€” but I will say you might end up coming to the same conclusion a few other posters have. It might be easier and more relaxing to just be ā€œa little bit fatā€ instead of a ā€œwhole lot screwed.ā€
1 week

New wardrobe (again)

Torrid continues to be my wifeā€™s best friend when it comes to plus-sized clothes. Her bra size (46 DDD) isnā€™t easy to find anywhere else :-) Tops sized at least a 4 to 5X and stretchy pants are a must, and they have enough sales to conserve other funds to cook up tasty meals with :-)
1 week

What do you prefer more for a personality of a man/woman you would date?

With my wife, it was a matter of finding someone who would allow her to enjoy being fat and love what her body naturally wants to be. And for me it was finding someone who accepted my genuine love for the larger female figure.

I myself got up to 210 but Iā€™ve had to change my diet due to some hereditary heart issues. Even as we adjust our diets, weā€™re still staying pretty much the same basic shape anyway šŸ˜Š
1 week

Today i decided to gain

Squishybby:
I feel like Iā€™ve been waiting around to find a man who will want to fatten me up and I havenā€™t lived for myself and done what I truly want which is to gain a lot of weight. Iā€™m a fairly fit person but I took a month off the gym and Iā€™ve been eating a lot and gaining a bit and today I cancelled my gym membership and spent all day eating and Iā€™m not ending the day eating a burger and a milk shake. Iā€™m ready to start living for me and making myself happy.

Sounds like a plan :-)
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Fatjanet:
*Trigger Warning: Mention of EDs*

I endured a relatively severe & untreated binge-restrict ED for the entirety of my middle + high school + college years. My lowest weight was ~115 back in 2014/2015, but I could never seem to get lower than thatā€”even for a couple of years when my binge-restrict eating habits leaned more towards a main use of restriction, almost to the point of anorexia. I had severe body dysmorphia and hated my body for years and years. I have a pooch, as it's genetic, and it will never go away no matter how much I lose. I still had it at 115. Once I realized that, I continued to deny the natural state that my body is most comfortable, which is typically around 140.

Now, 10 years later, I moved to a new place and am finally able to start over, recover, and implement coping mechanisms I learned in years of therapy (for other things, not ED) back home. My new chapter has allowed me to truly find a sense of self-acceptance regarding my body's natural state at 130-140. With this self-acceptance, I have finally admitted my feederism kink to myself as valid and not something to be necessarily ashamed of having.

I have decided to gain some weight while I am still young. I do not plan to go above 180; but I have known my desire for this for as long as I can remember. I deserve to indulge my desire just a little bit. For the past month, I have been actively stuffing myself frequently, much of the time not acknowledging I was doing it on purpose. I would never binge on purpose. I am doing this on purpose.

For the past week or two, I have been not only seeing results, but I have expedited my gaining through finding this site and participating in mutual/feeder-based encouragement. Tracking calories, ordering a scale, and setting (SURPASSING) calorie goals are starting to be routine tasks for me. I have gone from 2500+ calories in a day to 3000+ calories in a day, to finally an intake of 4000+ calories in a day. I am certainly showing this shift through the way I show/feel my heaviness. There is so much more now. I can't wait to see my real weight, as it was 135 last month at the doctor's office. If you saw me, you'd know this is in no way accurate anymore.

All to say; I feel so good gaining weight. Denial is never a good thing, no matter what it is regarding. Addressing one's inner turmoil is so gratifying to do, no matter how difficult it may be. I haven't felt this comfy with myself in a very very long time. I love my growing chub.

Mental health is indeed paramount! Excellent to hear of your confidence now :-)
1 week

Weight gain and self love

Wifestuffer:
My Lisa is only 4"10 and always hates being short. Well, she can't grow up but she can grow OUT. Gaining so much weight and becoming super fat, she realized it made her so much confident in her body. She's no longer "the tiny one" she's "the huge one," the most massive woman in the room.

My Laura is only 5-2 (not exactly tall either) and also hated being short. But being in a relationship with me has also made her so much more confident in her own skin than with someone who mightā€™ve wanted to lose the weight. If she was just short and petite, she wouldnā€™t have the self-confidence and swagger she has at 340 pounds. I love how her belly hangs and how her butt shakes, jiggles and sways when she walks around naked :-)
1 week
12345   loading