People who started off 150 lbs or less then became 300+ lbs

TubSlug:
Sry, yeah wattpad took my journal down 😢 My journal is on here tho fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/becoming+butterfall+-+diary+journal+of+my+gain/author/TubSlug[/quote]

Best news of the day, indeed 👍
17 hours

How do i turn my husband into my feeder

I kinda have to agree with some of the replies here. Find out what really turns him on and reward him with it if he feeds you. The part about the cake is quite hot and hope he agrees to that one day 😁
2 days

Comments at the holliday table

I’ll probably be at least 230 and my wife at least 370 by holiday time. We’ve not ever been fatter than we are now and can’t wait to chow down on all the holiday standards, cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc. Our families don’t push the weight thing too much with us, and so it’s not as much of an issue as it might be with others here. Some of life’s most pleasurable moments come when enjoying a great big meal anyway 😁
3 days

Erogenous bellies question

I’d have to say it did, in a way. It’s a mutual thing with my wife, whose belly is enormously beautiful. We rub each other’s belly before and after spicy time — and it just adds to the entire experience 😁
5 days

Bellybutton sex

I can kinda see rolls being a vehicle for alt-sex, but belly buttons are variable. Some belly buttons get deeper with weight gain, while others actually shrink and/or get more shallow. Depends on the person.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

I’d love for my feedee wife to reach 400 sometime soon 😁❤️ She’s 369 and growing :-)
1 week

Feeder unintentionally packing on some pounds

Ah, I know the feeling well. I’m up to 225 myself while my wife, who’s been north of 300 for years now, continues to gain beautifully.

Instead of retyping all this, I’ll link back to our gaining story — enjoy!

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
1 week

Had to undo my jeans while stuffed in front of friends

HughBelly:
It was an accident but honestly found it very exciting. My jeans were so tight I had them undone while filling my belly up there, and same on the drive home. The fresh air on my packed belly felt so good after hiding it all night

HappyBigBelly:
My wife and I once drove home from a restaurant with our bellies so big and stuffed we took our pants off for the drive. Mine wasn’t having being all buttoned up so tightly anyway. This was before we got some seat belt extenders for her, as her massive belly had become too big for the factory belts. And so it was much more comfy for her!

HughBelly:
That’s amazing honestly hahaha I’m so impressed that you did that! Was it a long drive? How did you contain yourselves? I would have been driven feral by that lol.


Ha, it was indeed a head start on fetal activity later on 👍😁
2 weeks

Had to undo my jeans while stuffed in front of friends

HughBelly:
It was an accident but honestly found it very exciting. My jeans were so tight I had them undone while filling my belly up there, and same on the drive home. The fresh air on my packed belly felt so good after hiding it all night


My wife and I once drove home from a restaurant with our bellies so big and stuffed we took our pants off for the drive. Mine wasn’t having being all buttoned up so tightly anyway. This was before we got some seat belt extenders for her, as her massive belly had become too big for the factory belts. And so it was much more comfy for her!
2 weeks
12345   loading