The contrast

There’s more of a contrast between wifey and I than there used to be. I had a heart scare last year and had to cut back on some of my favorite indulgences. My belly is still a ball but my weight is down to about 180. Wifey is up to 340, though, and I find her irresistible ;-)
2 days

Story behind your username?

Many levels to my being HappyBigBelly.

I’m always sure to leave some happy and sweet comments for people, so that covers the happy. I have a big ball belly and absolutely adore my wife’s beautifully enormous tummy, so that covers the next two words :-)
2 days

Showing off fat belly to athletes

BigBallBellyGirl:
Last summer, when. I was already around 350 pounds and gaining rapidly, I wore a bikini in public multiple times, and I don't mean the high-waisted ones a lot of full figured women prefer. I had two string bikinis that let my belly bulge out unrestricted. I outgrew both, sadly, and I haven't been able to find anything similar that fits me at my current size. However, I'm going on a honeymoon at the end of the year, and I'm hoping to have one made so I can, quite literally, let it all hang out.

That’s awesome :-) My wife loves to swim and can do so much better than me. Her asthma prevents over-exertion on land, so she makes up for it in the water. At 340-ish pounds, her belly also flows freely whether it’s a one or two piece deal. She proudly lets it bulge out when we swim at a local lake!
1 week

Gaining weight as an incredibly thin person

I was scrawny until my mid-30s or thereabouts but gained steadily until getting up to 210 last year. Had a heart scare, so I’ve cut back on a coupla things…but even a little lighter still I feel more confident than when I was still at 150 at 30 years old.
2 weeks

Strength training as an obese person

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm a big girl... Currently around 533. I don't want to lose weight, but I do want to improve my health. I have been walking with my dog, and I'm up to 1.6 miles a day, broken up into four walks. I take my time going down my block, which is .2 of a mile and then back. I'm slow, but I get there! I should mention that, last September, I couldn't even walk from the car into a grocery store. My fiance had to go get a scooter for me.

Having had good results with walking, as far as a major reduction in physical pain, I decided to add dumbbells. I've been able to increase what I can lift, and my shoulder pain is much less. I wanted to add ankle weights to do slight leg lifts while sitting. Unfortunately, my ankle circumference is just too big. I'm planning to buy a step machine (marketed primarily to seniors) that can be used while sitting.

Adding again, that I have no desire to shed pounds, other than perhaps to get back to what I consider my ideal weight of 525. I see this as a way to stay fat, while minimizing mobility related consequences.

Any other super heavy folks around here who find ways to stay modestly active?

Excellent :-) It’s good to keep the blood flowing while keeping the figure one wants to have. Walking is probably the best thing we can do!
2 weeks

Out of food

It’s rough out there, even for people with college degrees and seemingly good jobs. Hang in there!
3 weeks

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have some very good friends who know there is a sexual component to my size and eating habits; with some, I've spoken of it, although not in great detail to non-feedists.

My parents know I'm happy with my size and do not aspire to be thin. They're not thrilled, but they also love me enough not to alienate me for it. There is a zero percent chance I'd ever discuss feedism with them

With work, my size and sexual preferences are absolutely no one's business.

All that said, my fiance probably has more friends who know about his lifestyle. He's tall, lean, and fit, and he is marrying a 500 lb.+ woman. While he has been in past relationships with some average-sized or thin women, two of his past girlfriends have been over 300 pounds. At the very least, most people who are close to him know his preferences.

Good man he is! Everyone I’ve ever been with has been chubby/fat, so anyone with two eyes can see what my preferences are :-)
3 weeks

How do you eat your pizza?

HappyBigBelly:
Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)

Chubbygirl1:
I love it dripping in it

The sauce also helps cuts the heat if you happen to have a spicy pizza :-)
4 weeks

How do you eat your pizza?

Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)
4 weeks

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Deadass427:
Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈

Nice :-) Wish I could’ve been there, actually, ha.

We have the hard, thick rubber variety here on our back porch. Strong and wide enough to support us, thankfully!
4 weeks
12345   loading