The truth (husband not an fa)

I feel sad for you and your situation as you describe it. You need someone to love you for all you are. You don’t need someone writing negative things about you and hiding it.
6 months

Changes in belly shape

Jackoff All Trades:
Ah, that makes sense. So nothing short of genetics would change a belly. Long ago, I did come across an interesting comment on another forum, where someone was asking if pregnancy would change their fat distribution. Basically the poster was asking if being pregnant would smooth out their belly rolls.

Munchies:
You're more likely to get a B-belly than a single belly.

Interesting this thread takes hold. I didn’t yet know my wife years ago for her first pregnancy, but it was indeed what grew her belly in the first place. Today, it’s quite the sagging pair of belly segments for the “B.” 😊
6 months

Almost to 300

Can’t go wrong with pizza or pasta :-)
6 months

Haircuts and such

HappyBigBelly:

Recently, she’s cut it a bit shorter to where it’s poofier in the back bit crunchy due to all the goop she puts in it to accentuate her curls. She’s mentioned keeping it short forever, which is surprisingly fine with me.

Wondering how I can encourage her to keep going wild with shorter and shorter hair without pushing too hard? I am so seriously excited at the thought of her with a short, tight buzzed ‘do or maybe just shaving it bald and see what happens :-)

LoraDayton:
You do understand she is a whole person and not your personal doll to dress? Like seriously, this isn't that hard. "[wife's name], I just wanted to share how much your current hairstyle really suits you! What are your thoughts about it? Have you thought about any other styles in the future? Would you be open to suggestions or ideas I have?"

Instead of manipulating your partners, fucking talk to them and ask them things. It's not that hard.

You always play the same note :-) At least the trumpet still works, I guess.
6 months

Haircuts and such

Hi everyone :-) We all post here a lot about our partners’ body type, but today the subject is hair. And what looks good on certain body types.

For the majority of my wife’s adult life, she’s had fairly long hair, with mainly a thin, straight texture to it once it grows to a certain length. She had cut it short many years ago, before we knew each other, and it brought out a much curlier texture.

I’ve always been mainly a “long hair guy” when it comes to my favorite style on her. But her decision to cut it short again recently hasn’t turned out as bad as I thought it would. Think Lily from the AT&T commercials, hairstyle-wise. It was long enough to be “present” but much easier to deal with for her. (At 330 pounds as she is, it got harder for her over time to do certain maneuvers, such as putting it up).

Recently, she’s cut it a bit shorter to where it’s poofier in the back bit crunchy due to all the goop she puts in it to accentuate her curls. She’s mentioned keeping it short forever, which is surprisingly fine with me. She’s mentioned styles that I didn’t used to think looked good on larger women, but I could even imagine her looking great with a buzzcut or just shaving her entire head and starting over. I guess it’s because I end up loving everything she tries, even if I don’t at first.

Wondering how I can encourage her to keep going wild with shorter and shorter hair without pushing too hard? I am so seriously excited at the thought of her with a short, tight buzzed ‘do or maybe just shaving it bald and see what happens :-)
6 months

Beer bellies

Oh, it most definitely puts a belly on ya :-) Beer is a major reason I have a belly at all, as I’m a medium frame guy otherwise.
6 months

Men’s dress shirts

I can super-relate to having an unevenly-fitting dress shirt 😁 I wear a shirt size that fits loose in the torso but perfectly in the neck area so that my necktie fits comfily. Even when I’m at my heaviest and my belly is big, it’s still baggy in the torso. Wouldn’t be able to button the collar at all if not!
6 months

Person you would love to feed/see fat

No one new in particular, but a shout out here for Kelly Clarkson for being confident enough being a full-figured gal so long. Saw her in a commercial recently and found her quite continually attractive :-)
6 months

Is marriage weight gain real without kids

It is indeed the mindset of the person that determines the degree to which they let themselves go in a marriage. My wife and I accepted each others’ bodies pretty much the day we met and already cooking (which always helps!). So we’re more of your stereotypical “fat and happy” couple. Her a bit more so than me, figure-wise, as she had already grown into a big girl when we met :-)
6 months

Has your belly button become deeper and wider as you gain weight?

There’s another condition of growing bellies that my wife and I both have, and that is actually a shallower belly button. The “bottom” of our belly buttons has risen because our bellies have been pushed out with all the added pounds. We both have “innie” style buttons, with hers being larger since her belly is about 10 times the overall size of mine :-)
6 months
45678   loading