Plus sized nudism

We’ve had to adjust our habits a little since having our first child together, but my wife and I had always gone around naked around our house. I tell her she’s at her best when nude anyway, ha. She loves my basketball belly and I love her huge, soft belly and blubbery rolls :-)
6 months

Gaining back the weight after losing some of it

Some nice replies from everyone on this! I’m getting some of my belly back after having to adjust my diet after a health scare a few months ago. Even with the adjustment, my body is adjusting and I’m regaining my tummy. My wife’s regains through time have been fairly dramatic, as she would lose 30 only to regain 50 on her way to being a lovely 330 pounds these days ;-)
6 months

Fatty looking to get fatter

You have a most beautifully pudgy belly :-) I have no doubt you’ll reach that goal in just a few months!
6 months

Why do people hit me up, start chatting and then ghost me right away?

Yeah, you’re wanting it a little too badly. Sometimes folks have things going on at home that prevent them from being on here as often.
6 months

Gaining back the weight after losing some of it

Thought I’d ask about folks’ regains since I’m slowly regaining some shape in my belly after some health issues during the summer.

What are some of our biggest regains out there after losing weight either intentionally or unintentionally? A majority of what I’ve read on here through the years is feelings of relief for being able to become fat again, as the diet culture just doesn’t agree with a lot of us :-)
7 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Maneuvering out of one’s car when in a tight parking space. Both my wife and I have varying degrees of difficulty with this ;-)
7 months

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

The criteria is more approximate than precise. But indeed it’s a texture thing as well. When the boobs and belly start to jiggle with extra volume, it’s really a matter of degree after that.
7 months

It has dawned on me that no diet is "wrong", and i feel free

I think we all look and feel so much better about ourselves with weight on us :-)
7 months

Panties odyssey

Wifestuffer:
Lisa told me she's been wearing the same underwear since high school.

I asked how that's even possible, and she said it just keeps sinking comfortably into her fat. At this point her underwear isn't even visible from most angles. So proud of her!

Nice :-) My wife stopped wearing traditional panties and underwear several years ago. Her belly and girth are too large for it.
7 months

Surprising lack of australians-

I’ve seen plenty of Aussies on here the past several years. Not sure why this thread happened 😁
7 months
56789   loading