Stuffing to look pregnant

chubinleggings:
I love stuffing myself until I look pregnant or bloating. I have a very intense desire to be pregnant so I love when i am so stuffed my belly looks like I am!

Keep eating well and you'll have the look down-pat smiley Would love to pat that belly, too smiley
8 years

Working desk job

Been at my current desk job for six months and I'm finally at 200 pounds after several years of trying smiley
8 years

How young did you realize?

I can remember watching the Pigs in Space skit on the old Muppet Show. smiley Once, at the age of six, I ran full speed to kiss Miss Piggy on the TV but I tripped and busted my lip on the darn TV! Only time I had to have stitches.

Later, in my early 20s (a common theme, it seems) my first relationship involved a girl who plumped up nicely when she was dating me smiley I was still skinny and didn't have a belly of my own til my 30s. Both girlfriends after that have been fat all their life smiley Real women have not just curves, but bellies, I guess smiley
8 years

How big is your belly ?

35 percent. About what I thought I'd be. Belly is "a bit plump." That's a fair assessment.
8 years

Gainer appetite changes

With me, I'm never really full but I've been fighting to get over 200 for a while now. Belly is staying round, though smiley
8 years

Hard belly?

All I know is that all the women I've been with gained or got big in puberty because they were genetically pre-disposed to do so.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Southern/Cajun suffice?
8 years

My dream girl

peachypiie:
This is kind of what happened to me except i'm not a cougar

Keep eating well, babe. You'll get there soon enough smiley
8 years

Turn-ons etc

My turn-ons have evolved. At first, I was intrigued by "starter bellies", when a girl first starts to gain weight. When the first love handles start to spill out.
But now I'm turned on my full, lush chests, chunky arms and big, round bellies. Don't think I could ever date a skinny girl again; they all look underdeveloped to me smiley So many beautifully full-figured women on here these days it's tough to concentrate smiley
8 years

Need help dealing with family!

Bubbles:
So i started stuffing about a month ago. It's made me really happy. smiley I haven't gained much weight, just 7 pounds. Nothing big.
The problem is my family. I'm 19 and in college, so I still live at home. My mom is a health nut. She hikes for miles everyday and considers a banana "breakfast". Well, she's been noticing that I've been eating more, and she started nagging me about calories and fat intake, saying I "don't need to eat" certain things. When she buys things at the grocery store, I noticed she started buying low fat versions of things. She nags me to work out with her. I ate two hot dogs today (that's it) smiley and it's almost dinner time. She keeps telling me I don't need to eat.
What the hell do I do guys??? smiley

It'll be rough dealing with all that, but be yourself, be confident and eat in grand style smiley
8 years