Fit to fat

Precisely! Gaining should be a pleasurable experience and completely a willing one. It's more relaxing anyway to be with someone who is confident about themselves.
8 years

Best ways to fatten a loved one? ;)

Best ways in my experience is to have a loved one who already loves to cook. Mine goes about 290 and has a divinely gushy belly. smiley
9 years

Because you can't just walk up and compliment someone's belly at a party...

Tis a perceived social taboo to compliment a growing belly. Its why I take great pleasure in giving encouragement to the soft, rounding bellies I see on this site each day smiley
9 years

How much have you gained?

I'm about 50 pounds heavier compared to 10 years ago, but have kinda "plateaued" at about 195. Grrr!
9 years

I doubt she knows...

Work on the relationship first before you tell her. Make sure she's yours in every sense of the word. I sense telling her this soon might be a little too soon.
9 years

How public/open are you about

My gf appreciates my love for her plus size and that's all that matters smiley
9 years

Best fa moments with your so?

My gf goes 290 or so and has a DDD chest and an apron belly. Rubbing her belly is an instant turn-on, as well as grabbing her massive thighs when we get intense smiley
9 years

Favorite bbw?

GrowThatBelly is looking mighty fine as well :-)
9 years

Weight gain since high school

d1rtylittlesecret wrote:
I was 150 senior year of HS, now I'm 225.
Our 5 year class reunion will be next year- let's see how big I'll be for that!

Can't wait to see people's faces...

You'll be the sexiest girl there if you keep looking great smiley
9 years

Skinny girl wanting to be fat

Everyone gains differently. Those who aren't genetically predisposed usually have to pack the calories and see what happens. If your stomach can stand the dairy, I'd suggest drinking heavy cream. It's a power-shot of calories and a great ingredient in a lot of things.
9 years