Fat dating with a non-fa

If I'm the date, I say yes to dessert and yes to anyone with the confidence in her figure enough to beat me to the 's' in "yes." smiley
10 years

Weight gain retreat?

sweetsexychubby wrote:
There are a lot of weight loss retreats and "fat camps" advertised online, but so far I've only been able to find one for gainers, Seattle Gainer House, which seems to have very limited availability.

Does anybody know if something like this exists? Or more specifically, if there were a b&b/retreat space where you could go to be constantly stuffed and fed for the duration of your vacation, would you go?

There are enough people into gaining that it might be a lucrative business venture...like a swank spa plus a lot a lot of food...essentially the opposite of a weight-loss spa.

I'd look into it if it existed. For my own indulgence and to see about finding another to enjoy it with me smiley
10 years

Waist size & outgrown clothes

Well, I must say my waist is 38 (but growing) and it equals my age. One's likely to grow quicker than the other, though smiley
10 years

Tips for staying above 200?

Hey, everyone! Usually I post in the forums or give private shouts to compliment beautiful women on here...but now it's time for some "me time." I literally FELT myself put more pounds on over the July 4th week. Stepped on a scale last night and I'm up to 204! Used to think 200 was a plateau. So, while I continue to dream of a mutual gainer entering my life, I'll settle for feeding myself for now. What's the best way to keep my belly growing? Where do I get this heavy cream stuff I never see in grocery stores? Any advice out there?
10 years

What do you wear to bed?

I usually wear boxers to bed. And nothing else smiley
10 years

Bellies!!!

I go for all kinds. Tough to decide on one type over another -- as long as it's fleshy smiley
10 years

Girls into ballbellys?

Squishy ball belly here smiley Ball's getting softer, too!
10 years

Gaining

Keep up the pace and check out all the recipes that people post here. Supplement those cupcakes with a milkshake or three and post pictures smiley
10 years

Weightgain.. advice please!!

You may be going too fast overall. Best weight gains are gradual. Let your stomach get used to having full meals smiley
10 years

Joining ff again

italiasweetheart wrote:
i have left quite a few times, out of bordem & just getting annoyed with certain people. I have usual people i talk to that try to get me to stay

Pleeeze don't go smiley smiley
10 years