Heavy cream is very sneaky

Simple, as much as you can without making yourself ill. Try a glass, see how you go. If you're okay, do more next time.
8 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

chubbybellylovely:
how fast does the heavy cream work? should I see results in a few days of drinking it? where does it go to first? will it go to my belly, or around my hips and thighs and boobs and stuff? does half and half work a little as well? I have so many questions I just want to put on a few pounds in a few days

You would store fat within days, yes. Where it goes depends on your genetics, like any other weight gain. Half and half would work if you drink enough but not as effectively. Best of luck.
8 years

Seeking an old article by a lesbian encourager

More than a year ago I read an article by a lesbian about her feedism.  She likes to see women gain weight, though not more than they're comfortable with, and it's generally been accepted by her partners.  She likened the experience of admitting this aspect of her to the experience of "coming out", as if the lesbianism was normal compared to it.  Overall it was a lovely article, positive, personal, demystifying and the perfect antidote to all the scare pieces about tyrant feeders and fat dying women.  

And now I can't find the bloody thing.  Does anyone remember it or have a link to it?
8 years

Feeders: why fatten someone?

Two "dimensions" to it for me.

One, I simply like the aesthetic of a body growing outwards. Not a big body as such but the growth itself.

Two, people are happier and more confident when they're making progress towards their goals and getting closer to the body they want. If a woman wants to get fatter, I'll find her more attractive when she does.
8 years

Making the skinny girl fat

ikapelaiwalani:
I Now have a soft tummy, no more abs, my friend found another feeder to stuff me and they tied me down and tube fed me 15,000 calories worth of shakes plus my daily amount of regular food around 7k caloriessmiley

Okay, if that's not an exaggeration (which is fine by the way) then it's incredible. What was in the shakes? And where'd your feeder friend find another feeder? It's usually hard enough for feedists to connect over FF, let alone in person.
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

May as well throw this one in. A thin woman volunteers for an experiment in aid of cold sleep during space travel, where the aim is to fatten people up to 300 pounds and let them live off the fat for weeks. The meat of the "action" is her lying on a table and spreading across it as she expands.
8 years

How young did you realize?

As early as I can remember I was fascinated with anything on TV that involved bodily expansion; inflating cartoon characters, rubber suits in live action and even cases of bulging or billowing clothes. (I was horrified when anyone burst, like that damn frog on Sesame Street.)

Around 10-11 I was mentally experimenting with the idea of expanding myself at the same time as I was trying to lose actual weight; I'd try to blow up a balloon while it was under my shirt.

As soon as I hit high school, however, I had vivid fantasies of the girls I fancied rapidly fattening up, usually via a tube in the mouth. I'd found my specific taste, and I've been a gainhound ever since.

It hasn't influenced my real-life relationships much, but I look for much the same thing online now as I did in the mid-1990s. It is of course easier now.
8 years

Does love kill gains?

Surely if you're doing what makes you feel sexy and your partner finds you sexy, you'd do more of it in the relationship if possible, not less.

Regardless, relationships often lead to weight gain even without the fetish factor. I can testify first-hand.
8 years

What is a realistic amount to gain?

That's easily enough time to get that fat, especially in a fictional context. Say she gained 20kg in the first year, as many young people do (e.g. my female friend, who isn't a feedee but was on exchange to America). Even if she only kept up that rate she'd have gained 70kg after 3.5 years. You only need ~80kg in total, and people who start overeating find it much easier in the long run after they stretch their stomachs out. You're well within the realms of possibility with your numbers, don't worry.
8 years

Explaining my fetish to my gf

Maddy, it's wonderful that you were able to come to an understanding with your boyfriend. Have fun together.
9 years
23456   loading