How to bring up gained weight with non fa boyfriend

I want him to say something. Like...I want to know how he feels about it ...if he likes it but you're right. Average ppl think bringing up weight is rude..but I like it lol
Jazzman:
I think say Nothing. If indeed you stop at just three lbs more it should not be any different than now.If you stay at 132 for a whole year and it never comes up everything will be fine.
There are just two ways you'll find out for sure. If you slim back down by 8+ lbs and observe his behavior or if he says something. Or if you gain 10 more and either he complains-OR finds something he likes and goes wild. I'm old. But I remember Every mistake I made when I was young. The most perfect short little woman that I had always liked had gained 45 lbs at 5'2". And she was Thrilling! And some old man saw her with me and said"Fatso". And being insecure and young and stupid and looking for a Trophy. I let her go. You don't have to bring it up. His actions and words will let you know. Best Wishes.
8 years

How to bring up gained weight with non fa boyfriend

He hasn't said anything about it but I mean I'm sure he notices. How do I bring up the topic? Do guys even notice when their SO Gains
8 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

How much have you gained from it and how fast. I'm doing heavy cream right now. I quickly went over my 124lbs platue now I'm trying to burst thru my 128.5 one...

CharlieChan420:
I've found that adding a banana, blueberries, or fruit of your choice as well as some orange juice helps for those who can't get by the taste. I do a quart a day when I am on s cream cycle, it goes down super easy. I've definitely noticed changes though I wasn't large to begin with, but certainly helping me bust through my plateau.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

rubarbstreet:
Likewise! Even if your belly shrinks while your hips expand you know I won't stop encouraging you to keep that figure curvy, hehe.

That will be much needed !!
8 years

Gaining a small abount

Yes exactly...it will happen soon I hope...but I love talking to you. Always invouraging.
8 years

Gaining a small abount

I'm just impatient...I want to just pork up in like a week...or less Lol. But I dont want all belly gains so I have to be patient
8 years

Looking for thin girl who wants to be made chubby in ontario canada

[quote]stillnoname:
Hahah I'll be visiting Canada...but I plan to already be thicker by then

amceagle87:
lol well we will just have to fatten and thicken you up before you get here smiley aha[/quote

Oh yes...that way I can buy all new clothes when I get there....
8 years

Looking for thin girl who wants to be made chubby in ontario canada

Hahah I'll be visiting Canada...but I plan to already be thicker by then
8 years

Gaining a small abount

How long to store tho..
8 years
34567   loading