Best fried chicken sandwich

Do you have strong opinions about Fried Chicken Sandwiches? I have created a Fried Chicken Sandwich Survey! Please rate each kind so we can find the best ones recommended by feedists! You can take the survey multiple times and do a different sandwich each time. Here is the link:

forms.gle/iPa4m7e5mGKJD1bB7
2 years

June 5 feedists for fat liberation orientation

Feedists for Fat Liberation (FFL) is hosting an orientation session on June 5th! This event is an intro for you to learn more about FFL and about integrating feedism and fat liberation us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0odu2srjotGNUjBGfSgl_CyRpENg1dYK2T

You can also check out the website fatliberation.org to learn more as well! Let me know if you have any questions!!
2 years

Feedists for fat liberation open house

Feedists for Fat Liberation (FFL) will be hosting our second ever Open House on Saturday, May 1st, 2021 at 3pm PST/6 pm EST. FFL believes in the importance of integrating feedism and fat liberation and building a better world for all, and we look forward to sharing this with you! This event will be a chance for you to learn about the work of FFL, why feedism and fat liberation intersect with one another, connect with likeminded feedists, and learn how you can get involved with FFL!

Zoom link for registration! us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvc-2rrTsvGdKtljnQtenNPxObIblqHLb5

You can check out the website fatliberation.org/ to learn more as well! Let me know if you have any questions!!
3 years

"searching for a story" thread

I figured it out the stories I was looking for are called
A Visit of Discovery
and
Fat Fresher's Syndrome
By Non Serviam on DM Forums
9 years

Seattle meet up in september

December 6th works for me
9 years

"searching for a story" thread

I am looking for a story that is about a guy named Roy I think and he moves in with his rich cousins for the summer. One cousin is named Howie I think. His cousins are super fat and they have an elevator. He gains a lot of weight with them and their friends. There is a sequel where they go to college.
9 years

November 15th works for me!
9 years

ReadTheWind wrote:
FINAL DETAILS:

WHEN
Friday, September 19th
Around 6:30 PM

WHERE
Ruzhen Mongolian Grill
4523 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

WHAT
All you can eat Mongolian BBQ. Pay by the pound. Not sure on the price range. Expect buffet pricing? Afterwards, we could go somewhere else (FOR DESSERT!?)-- we will decide during dinner!

I recommend traveling by bus or carpooling. We all know what parking is like in Seattle. I've never been here before. This place has pretty good reviews on Yelp for the most part, so we'll see!!

LET'S MEET OUTSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT AT 6:30 PM AND GO INSIDE AS A GROUP IN BETWEEN 6:45 AND 7:00 PM. I'll make a reservation for that time depending how many RSVP's I get before then.

TO RSVP:
Post a reply to THIS POST 'quote' with a "Yes I am going to go!". I'll keep track of everyone! If anything comes up, I WILL POST ON THIS THREAD.

I'd like to make a more usual buffet-trying meet every few weeks or so! Let's see how this one goes.

Yes I am going to go
9 years

I am up for Wednesday or Friday. It would be great it we made it a weekly occurrence! ReadTheWind I will PM you my email address.
9 years

I also recently moved to Seattle. It would be great to meet some of y'all!
9 years
2345   loading