Body writing afficianados?

Ligr77:
Thank you! One thing I'll say is that it took a while to wash off lol.

Hhaha I just saw this but if you don't have makeup remover, you can use coconut or baby oil to remove most makeup. Other cooking oils work also but will be very bad for your skin. Coconut oil shoudl still be fully washed off but a bit of residue won't hurt. And it'll soften your skin! smiley
1 week

For real though

Tree17:
Is anyone else on here actually looking for something real? I know a lot of people come here to sell content or get off, but does anyone want to find someone to enjoy food with and their growing bellies? It would be nice to find someone to share this lifestyle with.

LoraDayton:
just like the last profile that complained about this enough to start a thread: you show *no* indication that you are any type of person except those who lurk for content. No pics of you, nothing in your profile, and the ONLY activity are the two threads you posted that are verbatim the same thing.

If you want real connection you have to be REAL person to be seen by others also. And the only way to demonstrate that is to be visible, active, and a part of the community.

Munchies:
I noticed a common theme in this thread.

Everyone who is chiming in about how hard it is to find someone has barely anything in their profile and next to no community participation.

People love those active in the community. It gives them a better understanding of who you are as a person. If you've been on here for five, ten, fifty-leven years and you hardly have any activity on your profile, don't be shocked if it's hard to engage with people.

exactly.

Tapping the sign again for those who need a literal to-do list:

loradayton.com/2021/05/15/this-is-why-no-one-wants-to-talk-to-you-in-chat-or-pm-or-rather-fill-out-your-fucking-profile/
1 week

For real though

Tree17:
Is anyone else on here actually looking for something real? I know a lot of people come here to sell content or get off, but does anyone want to find someone to enjoy food with and their growing bellies? It would be nice to find someone to share this lifestyle with.

just like the last profile that complained about this enough to start a thread: you show *no* indication that you are any type of person except those who lurk for content. No pics of you, nothing in your profile, and the ONLY activity are the two threads you posted that are verbatim the same thing.

If you want real connection you have to be REAL person to be seen by others also. And the only way to demonstrate that is to be visible, active, and a part of the community.
1 week

Pics?

Knitf:
Was wondering if i should post like a torso pic everyday for fun, like updates

lots of people do this! there's a whole before/after category for them
1 week

30s+ bi/pan/lesbian women - wlw, sapphic, etc!

There have been a few threads dedicated solely to women/femme/nb folk connecting with each other and I'd like to create another specifically for Elder Millennial-and-older crowd.

So just throwing it out there for us to connect! I know we tend to lurk or run and hide from this place but I'm always looking to connect with other women into this who are into other women and vice-versa.

Feel free to add to this and say hi if this is you and share what you're looking for if anything?

Personally I'm almost always open to connecting with Dommes and FAs or feeders, tend to be more open to RPing with women, etc. But also happy to just make friends!
1 week

Does anybody is here because wants a relationship?

Plenty of people are seeking or open to relationships of all kinds here. But for someone with no history, no content, nothing in their profile, no visibility whatsoever - how is anyone else supposed to know if you are?
2 weeks

Body writing afficianados?

Ligr77:
Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!

If you use sharpie may want to get a bigger one with a broader tip; otherwise, some drugstore lipstick might work! Or just any other non-toxic marker.
1 month

Always “feedee” rarely “foodie”

PurpleJade:
Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.

This is quite the narrow view. Why do you expect everyone else to have the same preferences as you? What if you had any curiosity about why someone may choose feedist over foodie? Who says being a food enthusiast *has* to be part of feedism?

Bear in mind also that profiles are EXTREMELY limited (mine damn near maxes out the available characters).
1 month
12345   loading