I'm so tired of the food here i've eaten it all!

Newenglander:
Sadly it appears the West is falling fast.

Thankfully in America our Bill of Rights still stands as inalienable.

I feel for my friends and acquaintances in Europe and the British Commonwealth. Their rights come from government rather than our Creator, and have been eroding at a perilous pace.

Perhaps their curtailment of speech which makes snowflakes melt down will be enough to prevent global warming, especially since the French farmers idling Diesel tractors on their highways isn't helping the globalist agenda.

found the n*zi
2 months

Soft feeding ideas

I remember I had a lovely chat once with another woman who gushed over how *she* would bring along extra snacks in her bag simply to feed me throughout the day, rather than pack or serve an extra helping at a meal or in my lunch to go. Full-service included with unwrapping it and hand-feeding it to me.

I always found it so cute and nurturing, and something that would absolutely make me melt. I'm not super big on public stuff but that's exactly the kind of soft feeding I'd fill up for real fast!
2 months

Stuffing hotels

I mean there *are* professional by-the-hour dungeons that operate legally in some states. Alas, feeding does create too much liability to be operated safely.

But it's a fun thought! And I may very well use that idea for a story some time!
2 months

Is anyone else tired of this?

Hiccupx:
Off topic and just a dump on men.

I'll absolutely concede that yeah, my rant is a bit ranty, but I'd venture a bet that my experience is far more common than what Hydrogen indicated and most of us don't speak about it because of answers like this. Ultimately my point is that choosing to pay a feedee isn't the same as the dehumanization almost (if not every) woman and femme person experiences here.

So it begs the question: how is OP not dumping on women? And why is it tolerated? Why are threads like these constantly allowed? Is it something that you are willing to revisit and restructure so people of all genders can provide sincere feedback, publicly, about things they are experiencing without fear of retaliation or dismissal?
2 months

Is anyone else tired of this?

I'm tired of men coming here and blatantly complaining about their own lack of deduction and social skills. Gee, must suck to be poor.

Sure can't imagine what it would be like to be viewed only as an object, spoken to with outright derision, expected to be *grateful* for the "Attraction" of people who are so ashamed of their attraction that they won't show themselves while *also* expecting a "connection," constantly harassed, ignored, fetishized without consent, and also harangued for *more* content, and sometimes even threatened for not providing said validation/content/companionship, while also making substantially less on average than most people who come here with cake/food/fat art as a pfp and dare complain about someone... suggesting that if you *want* more of the content, that they too may need to be compensated for it.

So, nah.
2 months

Contrast/size difference

I looove contrast, but it's not about size/weight for me, just body composition. I just like being softer than my partner.
2 months

Knees

Knees are the weakest joints in our body, and one of the most important. You do not want to tempt fate if they start going out.
3 months

Username exchange thread

this is a one-way ticket for harassment and stalking so no
3 months

How do you make your mind up with this kink

James654:
Yeah for me it's that disgust/shame and also losing the desire until it comes back again the next time and it repeats again. So this is a common thing it seems

if the disgust/shame has a specific thought tied to it such as "omg this is so gross, my body looks terrible, why did I do this" then that's a sign of internalized fatphobia. Still it's not uncommon to have a general sensation of shame simply for pleasing yourself at all, and that's just more about self-esttem and confidence overall and not feeling like you deserve to have that kind of pleasure.

But if the disgust or shame feels more physical, like "wow I literally just splooged on myself, I need a shower, it'd be so embarrassing if someone saw" then I think that's just normal post-nut clarity.
3 months
12345   loading