Asmr

oddly enough, I was introduced to ASMR through this community! (Someone posted a link to an eating sounds video on fetlife - been hooked ever since!) I'm now obsessed IRL and even do my own ASMR videos, though not very well and not very often. It is a huge relaxation at bedtime! Or sometimes I'll listen to those who are good but not quite sleep-inducing for me to chill out with in the afternoon. Love it.
9 years

Anyone in wisconsin?

I went to school there...and worked for awhile. Spent about five years total...shudder lol
9 years

Faceless pictures

lol I'll just say this: I don't show my face because of fear of family or friends finding out. I choose not to show my face because of all the damn creepers on this site. I trust my friends and family. I don't trust any of you, until I get to know you. Period. Those who have seen photos of my face are longtime friends in this community, and by and large they have each seen unique photos; so I know that if they get out, who spread them.
10 years

Madison, wi

I'm leaving the area next week smiley
10 years

Feedee

alas, I am a feedee myself...relocating to Minneapolis for a short time...that and being a lesbian doesn't help...but aloha, we're around! smiley
10 years