Dom girl for sub feedee

::raises hand:: aloha smiley
11 years

Liquid stuffing with broth?

I'm not lactose intolerant, but I am allergic to milk smiley

HOWEVER, organic soymilk has a very similar effect, methinks. Thanks for the tip! smiley
11 years

Liquid stuffing with broth?

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. Obviously water solo can be an unintelligent move, but I have some delicious veggie broth that I like to spice and drink. It's pretty high in sodium, but I don't want to kill myself either way.

Or how do you think it would fare as a liquid when also stuffing with foods, like carby things?
11 years

Extra fattening recipes?!

google pizza roll pie/casserole. Quick, fattening, delicious, yes.
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

I know I can definitely do one medium thick/regular crust pie by myself, maybe more. If there were more, it would have to be cheeseless or cheese-light (dairy allergy). Would there be any offering for polishing off an order of breadsticks as well? smiley
11 years

What is your "food kryptonite"

WitchyLaRoux wrote:
I am from Wisconsin and well we love our cheese and we have a thing here called fried cheese curds they are fresh cheddar cheese in bite size pieces dipped in a batter (I prefer the beer batter) and then deep fried till the outside is golden and crispy and the cheese inside is warm and soft and melty oh god they're so yummy...

I also am from MN/WI...and it makes me SO SAD to know that cheese curds are hardly known outside of the upper midwest. I lived in NJ last year and when I mentioned them, everyone gave me strange looks D:

TL;DR YAY CHEESECURDS.

As for my irresistibles...hm...cookies and/or croissants. But hold it on the chocolate, s'il vous plait. Chocolate chip is okay, but that's about it. Sugar, pb, oatmeal (no raisin) etc...yum! I also eat PB sammiches daily. Like, my personal zen moment of a busy day is a pb sandwich and a coke zero. C'est parfait.
12 years

Subtle domination/manipulation

growinluvhandles wrote:
Did you used to write some stories? I think I remember some which were excellent, some of my favorites of all time...

Yes I have! I do still write, I am just not very productive. Other things in life come first than feederism erotica (I know, I know, sad but true, haha) Thank you so much! Don't worry, there is more coming from me smiley

And to thais: DAMN! smiley
12 years