Subtle domination/manipulation

exactly. Dominance is just as much a mental state as it is physical. I always know that a feeder has their claws in when I can't argue their point anymore...that's when I just keep eating smiley
12 years

Subtle domination/manipulation

So a couple of weeks ago I was visiting with a friend. I was eating frittata and hadn't eaten anything substantial all day, so I wolfed it down pretty fast. Later, we were talking about our diets etc and she told me she liked watching people eat, and said she got a kick out of watching me inhale the frittata.

Does anyone else (subs?!) find this a turn on at all?

I love it when it goes from there...the feeder leading me on: "I like girls with a little meat on their bones...a couple doughnuts never hurt anyone, especially not you..." Things like that. I'm a people-pleaser so being guilted into eating before the real fun smiley begins just really gets me. Especially if the feeder is saying all this while I mindlessly gorge myself, occasionally rubbing or poking my belly, teasing me about my appetite...

I know I'm not the only one out there. So many of you feeders are excellent manipulators like that...getting into my head, just long enough to get the cuffs on...smiley
Where are you all hiding?
12 years

Female 'inflationists'

I LOVE inflation! It was my first fetish smiley And as for type...just about anything. Air, water, blueberry (and anythung in between). I'm happy with just about any method. I loooove forced inflation or dubcon that goes too far ("ok I think I'm big enough now..." yet the inflator pushes a bit more, and more...). Not into popping but in RP i will let my inflator do so.

Yep, love it. Have even thought of starting bloTs just to try it!
12 years

Fetishes

i concur as well. Sign me up smiley
12 years

Cum inflation

not being a dude, nor straight, it's something I don't particularly think about HOWEVER, I do believe there is an old, old OLD preg story somewhere (was it Billy McFred?) that if I recall, involved what you described.
12 years

Fat and height

The only thing I've noticed about in in terms of height preference is that I don't like women to be the same height as myself. I am 5'7, so just a hair above average but not crazy tall. I kind of get bothered if another woman is 5'6-5'8. It's like they invade my space or something, I don't know. Short girls are cute, tall girls are cute. Girls are usually just cute in general smiley
12 years

Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

I deeeeeeeeeffinitely have a preg belly fetish. I don't want kids but I'd love to feel what it's like to be pregnant, huge and round with a belly growing every. Single. Day!
12 years

Shaving down there?? help...i think...lol?

juicy wrote
Somehow I find hairlessness offputting. It looks pre-pubescent to me.

Agreed...even if there is a strip or it's just trimmed or whatever...it looks odd IMO. I don't ladyscape and while I don't particularly care how other women prefer to maintain (their body, their choice)...I prefer full bush but I'm happy as long as it's not bald smiley
14 years