Pokemon! ^_^

There are also codes for eight new Mega Stones.

Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Hercronite, and Houndoomite. Code is AZUL.

Galladite, Gardevoirite, Lopunnite, and Diancinite. Code is POYONG.

Grab them while you can, the end date could come up anytime now.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

As usual, I want to see the Shiny form, I bet it's even more stunning than this form.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

There is also the next mega stone mystery gift round using the code SABLEVOLANT. It ends August 30th.

www.serebii.net/
6 years

Just got through break up!

Had the same thing happen to me, funny enough it was also two weeks ago. It still hurts, and I see him on here. It will eventually pass but damned if I didn't wish there was an instant cure for the pain of heartbreak.

Only time will heal it, so I guess we'll have to crawl through it together.
6 years

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

I don't really think there needs to be anything added to the site. I met my boyfriend on here and I still check my profile and post my stories. I like it just the way it is.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I've been playing all the way over the last 20 years, hardest ones for me were Diamond and Pearl, it was only recently in the last 4 years that I actually managed to finish Pearl, and this was after not touching them for six years. And I haven't finished Diamond still, also since the online services have been shut down for all games prior to X and Y, I can't complete the National Dexes in D and P. I also haven't finished Heart Gold or Soul Silver, Lance keeps destroying me in the League so I can't continue to the Kanto half of those games.

But back on topic, I actually like the sixth gen games the best because you can get every single Pokemon from previous generations in them and in those I have finished the national dexes. Also just finished it in Sun and Moon too, so whenever the Poke Bank is updated for it, I can start on the National Dex. Although I wonder what the prize is for completing it in Sun and Moon since you get the Shiny Charm before it. Maybe it's some sort of exclusive version Z Crystal for a legendary, I don't know. I look forward to finding out.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have finished both Sun and Moon now and am currently trying to fill the four island Poke Dexes. Did you know that there's no National Dex in Sun and Moon? Some people were saying that it might come out with the Poke Bank upgrade that's due to come in January but I don't know about the truth regarding that. For now, let's just call it a hopeful rumour. There are some mini events that require transfers of other Pokemon and one I want to do needs either a Solrock or Lunatone, both have to be transferred into Sun and Moon.
7 years

Makeup: what works for you ? what didn't ?

I try to wear make up but I always end up sweating it off or I feel grimy with it on my face. Maybe because my pores are so large they don't keep much out. So I just don't wear it anymore I also never go out anywhere to use it, there's that too.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Gah, so conflicted on who to choose as my starter now, I thought I had chosen but now seeing those final forms makes me think again about choosing.
7 years

Nano 2016

National Novel Writing Month where you write a
50 000 word novel in 30 days. I've found some people on here who have done it before and I thought they'd still be around, but I guess not.
7 years
12345   loading