Reistance points

You both are doing so well and you look marvelous!
13 years

Well... here i am

Actually it sounds like you were right on the mark!
13 years

Well... here i am

You pictures look wonderful and your enthusiasm is refreshing! I'm glad you are waiting a week for your weigh-in too. You might also want to meSure your thighs and arms too. If you gain enough you will get noticeable changes in thoso areas too.Thanks for keeping us posted on your grreat personal story!
13 years

Well... here i am

I just re-read your post . You're now looking to put on ten more lbs in either a month or 2 months. This is going to be an extremely interesting story to follow! smileySince you gained 5 pounds in 2 months by accident. I am pretty sure that you will at the worst be 140 by the end of February when you're actually trying to gain. You might even make it by February 1st-stranger things have happened I'm sure. Best wishes and I hope you absolutely love it at 140-whether that comes in 1 month-2months or on April 30th!smiley
13 years

Well... here i am

Nice post Here is how my encourager mind works. You think "small gain" and I extrapolate that small gain to 30 pounds a year!!
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

I just realized that you were not always at least overweight. Just 21/2 years ago you were quite seriously Underweight!What an amazing life story you have created for yourself. I'm certain that I'm not the only member here who would love to see some of the different looks you have had along the incredible journey. And I fully understand why you have felt more and more beautiful as you gained. Your figure just looks "right" as a SSBBW. Looking forward to your next 35 pounds-you'll continue to look Smashing!
13 years

Who do you miss from this site?

Pinchme from years ago
Somebody Pinch Me from 2 weeks ago-that was a surprise-she was popularsmiley
And of course I made a total ass of myself when Plenty left. I was thinking just yesterday that maybe she just wanted to lose weight again-instead of my theory about people's comments driving her away.
She lost alot of weight easily when she wasn't on here the first time.Maybe 222 was enough for her.

There's at least a dozen more-but I tend to get confused on screenames since they can be similar. I remember "stories" better. Like the beautiful slender blonde who had gotten fat with her ex-husband but was thin on here. I think she got banned.

Good Topicsmiley
13 years

First time posting.. :)

Vectorman -you summed it up better than I ever could! If I see an already larger woman in tight clothes-particularly when the clothes result in a muffintop-well that indicates a fairly recent gain. And I am particularly drawn to women who have -or are-Gaining! Number one for me has always been an average to slightly chubby woman who tranforms into a much larger and softer BBW. I also love to see a very thin woman become curvy! I just went to my 35th high school reunion-Yes I am THAT old.lol A woman struck me almost blind and gave me a sublime slow dance! She was always pretty-always smart-and always nice. And every time I ever saw her I had zero attraction to her.5'7" and 102 pounds! Until -I found out-age 43 and after getting skinny again after two kids. And now-150 pounds and in my mind-a Goddess!
To the original poster-you look marvelous already! And if you continue growing I can't imagine how well you will look down the road!smiley"Old" Matt
13 years

I need to gain back the weight i lost!!

Someone has mentioned a shake from Coldstone Creamery that is extremely high in calories-but of course it tastes great too. I always recommend white bread with butter or margerine on both sides as a fattening and cheap between meal snack.

I think your gain will kick in soon-and instead of 5 pounds in two months-maybe you'll gain 5 pounds this month alone-or maybe shoot for 7-10 this month with the added help from Thanksgiving. It will work out so keep positive. smiley
13 years

When did your belly start to hang?

gainer1970 wrote
Hi my husband and I have been wondering when will my belly start to hang, have I got belly hang potential, I would like to think I have, well at least that is my goal.
Can any of you advise whether I have the right shape for this to happen.

Ro

I think you are right on the brink of getting it. I don't know if you have been larger your whole life -or if you have gained most of this weight lately.(You look Very nice by the way!). But I think if you would manage to gain a good amount of weight rather quickly-like 40-50 lbs. in a year. OR 30 lbs. in 6 months. I think you would have the result you're seeking. smiley
13 years