To gain or not to gain

You used the term "starter belly" and that is accurate. I'd love to know how tall you are.And- how quickly you gained the weight. I think that a fast gain tends to go to the belly a little more than say 2-3 pounds per month. That's not always the case. Some people just naturally have the weight go to that region. And if you're liking the belly gain-and if you're average to above avereage height-you really aren't that overweight yet.In my opinion you should really let it happen the whole summer and put on 15+ pounds before you get back to school. You'll get alot of surprised looks from the people who haven't seen you.
And Welcome to Fantasy Feeder. There are lots of real nice people hear!
13 years

The best thing you have ever eaten...

The Nico-Boli from Nicola Pizza in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. The plain one with ground beef sauce and cheese is wonderful-but I like to add sausage sweet peppers and sometimes pepperoni. It's my favorite food in the world!
13 years

Fattening vacation?

nickblack wrote
ahaha...go to a cruise! surely you'll gain

It was awesome just over a year ago when Plenty gained 18 pounds on a 2 week cruise-Astounding results.

I've also wondered what could be accomplished if someone loved to eat-and went on a week vacation to a beach resort like Ocean City Md. At my favorite spot Seacrets one can lay on a raft and be served massive calories in the form of frozen drinks like Rum Runners and Pina Coladas -and the drink combination of the two The Pain in De Ass! Before that there are breakfast buffets and brunches and good old fashinoed Diners. Top it off with Boardwalk Buffet Restaurants and other buffet joints like The Embers. And just plain good food like The Crabcake Factory and The Dough Roller Pizza restaurants. Finish every day with a sundae or a banana split from The Alaska Stand! I bet 10 pounds in a week has surely happened to someone for sure in "OC".
13 years

Most you have ever ate/gained

Years ago I spent all winter working out and watching what I ate. I wanted to get down to 165 from like 174. On Memorial day weekend I arrived at the beach weighing just under 167. I drank beer and had sweet mixed drinks. I ate a pizza turnover called a Nico-Boli and later the same day a 8 inch Philly Cheesesteak with extra cheese. A breakfast buffet and bloody mary buffet the next morning. On Monday the same as Saturday all over again. A couple slices of Grotto Pizza or a pizza or pepperoni roll or two found there way into the mix as well. I woke up Tuesday morning at 173!LOL
13 years

A one time sighting

I went to pick up lunch at a little sub shop once. The young lady who had prepared my order also rang me up. She was short and had to weigh at least 230 pounds. But what she was wearing made my head spin! She had on a sweatshirt that said State X-Country Championship Meet-it was dated frpom 31/2 years prior. It was so tight that it boggled my mind to picture her putting it on. It rode up a good 8 inches in front and on the sides.
Now I know all about Cross Country.So I assumed that she might have been an equipment manager for the team . When I commented on the shirt she told me which school she had Run for!Now my FA/Encourager mind was Racing! I asked her if she remembered what place she had finished-and what her times were for an average race. She at least told me that she didn't. If she had said nearly last place -or that her times were 30 minutes(the winners typically run in the 18-20 minutes range) Well then I would have known that she was at least plump back then. I asked her if she was in college. Yes she was. Studying to be a Chef!
But from the looks of that sweatshirt-she had to have gained at least 50 pounds if not 75 from when it was loose. She was a real cutie-I didn't go back to that particular shop until this year -and she doesn't work there now. If I ever get the story -I'll be sure to update it here.smiley
13 years

Memorable reunions and sightings

I have had a few memorable reunions over the years. The one foremost in my mind was a lady from our local Y who was just over 40. Short-maybe 5'2" and well-toned at around 120. Toned with some muscle but not ripped at all.She worked hard on cardio and she had gotten to the point that she could do some pull-ups too. She even appeared in a local tabloid as a cover model as part of a group of "Hot Girls" who went to events and partied with the guests in Hooter's type outfits. The rest of the girls were 25.
One night a group was taking a break in the stretching room and she mentioned that 3 years earlier she had weighed 197 pounds.She had three kids and each time got back down to her normal skinny 110 pounds.Then she began gaining 10-12 pounds a year until she reached 175 pounds. All of the women in her family were overweight-she just went with it. She figured it was her fate. She quit smoking and quickly packed on 20+ pounds in six months.And then came an epiphone in a Dr.'s waiting room. A copy of a women's fitness nagazine and a "Success Story" inspired her. She started with dieting off 30 pounds and then joined the Y. That is what had led to the fitness queen that I saw everytime I worked out.
She rewarded herself with a breast enhancement and a tummy tuck. She looked pretty wonderful-even for a guy of my taste. I saw her at the gym-and in the little newspaper for the next year or so. Then I switched gyms. And she stopped appearing in the newspaper.
Fast forward two years. I had gained 20 pounds from not going to the gym. I run into her at a ballgame and she has obviously done the same! I asked her what she had been up to. She'd been busy getting her masters and had gotten enhagaged, She had the same shapely legs -but they were softer and thicker. Her face was still gorgeous-but quite a bit rounder. She had her big lose t-shirt un-tucked but it didn't hide her nice protruding belly. And her once slightly enhanced C-cups were now huge soft D's or better. She had to weigh 145 pounds!
Shortly afterwards I saw her walking with another nurse with their morning cofee. And now three years later I still look hard for her every single time I drive by the hospital. I know that the possibility exists that she went back to working out. But the alternative is thrilling. She also could have gotten married and settled down with her new husband. And having once been a carefree couch potato-there is a chance that she has gotten comfortable and put every single pound back on. And that is why I hope for another reunion!
Anyone else had a reunion after a few years-or many years that you found exciting?
14 years

Bmi

28.5 top of the overweight category. Pretty flawed system if you ask me. I've got a pot belly still. But I don't think I'm even close to Obese.
14 years

I'm considering gaining

I agree with Eagledancer about letting the wife in on it. And since you mentioned you'd love to see her with a filled-out belly-like 230. Why don't you see if she'd like to over-indulge with you! I love reading the adventures of couples who gain together.smiley
14 years