Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I think years ago(before internet) I would have answered this question differently than now. Then I would have preferred to see someone skinny gain to a complete transformation into a full-fledged BBW. But my observations both in real life and from the internet have led to a change of heart. Being realistic I now think that average to slightly plump is the preffered starting point. The reason is that I have seen many average to plump women becaome BBW's.But a person who starts thin seems to be able to add quite a lot of weight initially-and then reach a plateau. My very favorite S31 model was Michaela. She started at a thin 5'7" and 127. When she left she was 260 and gorgeous. But as a young adult she was a curvy 155. So even though she appeared in photos to break my trend or more accurately-my theory. In reality she was slightly plump to start with.I'm sure there are exceptions -but they seem rare. So here's to the average to slightly plump women who grow into plush BBW's!smiley
14 years

Stories from how they got thin to fat.

Even though I knew almost all of that story-The way you just put it there was so much more wonderful. Your words and expression of thoughts are a big part of your tremendous appeal. And of course the visual part of the story is perfection. Thank you for writng that. It was superb-Like You!
14 years

Cruising is fattening

plenty wrote
Uh... yeah!!! I just got back from a 2 week cruise and boy, I really packed it on!!!! Interestingly, the chef introduced himself to our group and one of my friends told him he was making me fat. He looked at my bulging belly and got the biggest grin across his face. From then on, my portions seemed to get mysteriously larger at dinner. LOL

Hi Plenty,
I'm enjoying your cruise photos as well. How far into your cruise did your friends tell that little tidbit to the chef? You must have had a marveloius time. Thanks for those terrific pics.Matt
14 years

Is starting from a really low weight different?

I think starting thin and gaining fast does work out differently than a gradual gain from either average weight to a little chubby. The S31 models Ailleen and Shirley both started at over 5' tall but in the 85-90 pound range. And while both have gained nicely in their legs and booty they both got biggest in the belly. And they both had amazing fast gains at first that seemed to run into a brick wall and slow down greatly.
Their "coach" Cole on the other hand started out as a short and chubby 130 and rapidly gained to 180 and now is nearly 260. She is gorgeously Round! Same with the awesome Mari who has gained over 100 pounds from 195 to 315smiley and is the thickest hourglass anywhere.
I hope you keep gaining at a fast rate and see if things will even out for you. But big belly girls are wonderful too. Gaining girls are just wonderful-period.
14 years