Affordable gaining?

Pancakes and Syrup from Dollar Tree.Everything is a Dollar.Also snack cakes Honeybuns Cookies .And Brownie mix A Dollar.

Dollar General and Family Dollar also have nice offerings in the range between $1 and $2.50.

I knew a very successful gainer who ate a stack of pancakes drenched in syrup at least 5 days a week. And at work around 10:30 am every day she would down three big donuts for another 600-800 fattening calories to hold her until lunch.At 10pm she would eat an entire pan of brownies and drift off to sleep in a food coma.

So.To review. Dollar Tree
Dollar General.
Family Dollar
And for a slight upgrade Walmart and the bakery section including the Glazed Donut "Bakers Dozen (13) 250 calories each at around 5 bucks. 3250 all fattening calories
5 years

Questions about weight gain shakes

Go to the recipe section of the forum.There is a topic called "Post all shake recipes here" I have known several gainers with Astounding results from ice cream heavy cream ,Sweetened Condensed milk 1 percent or 2 percent milk for drinkability and varying amount of cake batter.You can make them from 6000 to 10000 plus calories. And a 7 dollar hand mixer from Walmart.
5 years

Thanksgiving weight comment thread!

chubbyhaylee:
Not sure if this counts, but I caught my mom on the phone the other day warning my grandma... "Haylee's put on a lot of weight and it's pretty noticeable no matter what she is wearing."

This day could be the start of a monumental gain.Some "regular people" ( not feedist) will accidentally gain 5 to 10 lbs from Thanksgiving day to December 1st.You very well might weigh 165 on Monday if you can get enough to eat.
5 years

Using numbers in weight gain stories

As a mediocre writer but a Voracious reader and commentator- I like numbers.I Love numbers. I can always conjure up Someone from personal experience or models online to compare to story characters.
But if someone is totally clueless. Like saying " Laura was every man's dream.5'10" and 110 lbs " etc.
6'0" and 105.( saw this stat recently)
Then I despise numbers.It only takes a modicum of research to get realistic numbers
5 years

Weight gain shake/recipe 8000-10000

A long forgotten member named Julia Gulia drank two 5000 calories shakes per day during the week and once on a weekend drank 3 to 4 on both Saturday and Sunday.She was also a very gifted Eater and ate many thousand a day.She once gained 20 plus lbs in a week.This was after having already gotten from 160 to 225 in just a few months.
Another former member Excheerleader drank my 10000 calorie shake over a Saturday and Sunday and gained 8 lbs.Can't recall how many in total she drank but it worked Very Well Check the recipe section for many excellent recipes.
High calorie shakes Always work.The first I heard about them from was Amatrix Cake batter adds a tremendous caloric load for One Dollar so I always recommend that as an ingredient
5 years

Have the house to myself for a week, how much can i gain in that time reasonably

I was going to attempt an answer.But with your profile height of 0 and weight of 0 I lost interest.
A brand new gainer is hard to judge.Could be 3 lbs.5 pounds .If you have a game plan garnered from reading the answers to the other questions you've asked over the years? Maybe 10 lbs.
5 years

Fatty snacks in the us

Drakes products .Ring Ding.Yodels.Funny Bones

Also Cloverhill Iced Honeybuns
5 years

"oh yeah i'm actually kinda fat"

Tubby Marie:
Don�t think I posted ics at 220. Yes yes technically I am not overweight (at my max 141 right now) I have a lot of belly fat and look chubby for my height. Thanks though for you compliments. You know how to cheer a girl up.

You actually did a collage of pics including a 220 picture from before you joined. Wow.Gorgeous Belly at 220!
6 years

62oz of heavy cream

She was.Much more famous on Curvage for the topic "Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things"
6 years

62oz of heavy cream

When Vavoom did her legendary rapid gain from 157 in March to 260 in August years ago - she Always drank 32 ounces and several times it was 64.She eventually got to where she would Chug it.
In the case of the OP I would say 32 every day would be fine throughout the course of the day until they could maybe drink it straight down like she did.
6 years