Fa references in video gamage

That would kinda be wasteful, eh? Getting a game just to see a an in-game mag cover? I'd recommend getting the game just to play it since it's a barrel of fun.
13 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

If this is true, then I have some ocean-front property in Oklahoma that I lord over from my solid gold cream puff castle in rural Southeast Texas.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Raichu's my favorite.

But who wouldn't want a marching duck pokémon?! (Farfetch'd, of course)
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The ideal pokemon to use against Whitney's Miltank is a Nidorina with the ability "Rivalry" and knows a fighting type move (more than likely, it'll know Double Kick).

Double Kick is Super Effective.
Rivalry means it's powered up against pokemon of the same gender.
And Nidorina's part ground, so it's resistant against Rollout and other Rock type moves.

Oh, and you have to Pal Park over the GBA pokemon.

My best team I've had at one point would have to be.

1. Raichu
2. Arcanine
3. Venusaur
4. Rhyperior
5. Pidgeot
6. Zangoose
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

About 4 years ago I competed in a tournament in Baytown, TX. I beat someone without losing a single pokemon, it made him cry. I quit competing after that. It was a sad and very uncomfortable moment.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Count me in on the Pokemon craze, So far I currently have Red, Blue, Yellow, Sapphire, Emerald, Silver, Crystal, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum and I'm currently about halfway through Soul Silver.

My all-time favorite pokemon has always been Raichu. I hate Pikachu though.
14 years

An article i ran across. "fat and healthy: why it's possible"

www.newsweek.com/id/213807

Something I ran across that I thought would fit in perfectly on this site. Hope it's not a repost.
14 years
12   loading