Female feeders, ffas, and male feedees

As much as I enjoy erotica along those lines - "You want me to get fatter? I've always had a secret desire to gain weight!" - I just think the odds are astronomically against that kind of thing. Sadly, we are a pretty small (huge) minority, and we're unlikely to come together outside of a forum like this. FAs and FFAs are slightly more common, and might be persuaded to indulge us in some feeding play and fantasies.

That said, when I'm out with a new fattie hottie, I make sure that I order pretty fattening things and eat plenty so he knows that 'diet' is *not* in my vocabulary. I may differ from many FFA/feeders in that I can't cook, but I know every buffet and great dessert place in town. And I make positive remarks on his appearance as much as I can - frankly, you fat guys are lousy at taking compliments! smiley (Just say thank you, but that's a rant for a different day.) If I can manage it, I like to take my hefty hunk clothes shopping, and tell him how good he looks (or would look) in clothing that fits a little more snugly.

I'm not sure that any of this can be generalized to other female feeders, or if anything can be really generalized between us, since we're so few in number. *sigh*

BBL
16 years

The episode is called "Sibling Rivalry", based on a subplot involving Stewie. Normally he's one of my favorite characters, but I just couldn't stay focused on him at all!
18 years

The most recent episode is *very* feeder friendly! Peter has a vasectomy and stops having sex with Lois while it heals. Going without sex makes her eat and gain weight, and Peter's turned off by the weight gain so she eats and gains more! Then they have sex, and it's so good, Peter starts feeding her! The ending is a little disappointing, of course, but the rest - wow!

I've always been a big fan of the show. I mostly watch it to enjoy Peter. There's a great moment when Peter is dancing in his underwear for Lois, and he lifts his gorgeous apron of belly fat to show that he's written "I Love You" underneath. *swoon* And there are a couple of episodes after he loses his job that he gains weight pretty much to immobility.

But this episode was over the top! I think i've got some great ringtones coming out of this. smiley
18 years

You make a good point, hugs. Lots of people wait their whole lives to follow their dreams, and it rarely works out by then. I have to say that I'd rather do something that I'd regret than do nothing at all...
18 years

I'm 34, and the course of my coming to understand the things I find arousing is probably pretty typical of the folks around my age or older. I started with a few scenes from cartoons or books being masturbation fodder, and told no one. A few years ago, I found people and groups on the internet who felt the way I did, and with the confidence that inspired in me, I 'came out' to a few people, and started to seek relationships with others in this community.

I've noticed *a lot* of teenagers and young adults in the sites and forums that I frequent, and it makes me think. I envy them in some ways, because I wouldn't wish years of thinking of myself as a sexual freak on anyone. But the reality of our fetish is that in real life application, it is a risky thing. It's a risk that some of us choose and others don't, deciding that fantasy is enough.

I think about myself at that age, and I don't think I would have had the maturity to understand the full consequences of embracing the feeding lifestyle. For someone at 19 to seek to weigh 500 pounds disturbs me a little. Where do you go from there? What is it like to go through your entire life at that weight? Or to diet so that you can do it again? As much as I wish it was different, being morbidly obese is a difficult life, from the physical to the social. To start your adult life with such a self-imposed handicap may be something that you never really recover from.

Am I being a prude? This is an awkward stance for me - I'm a big fan of sexual freedom and enjoying and embracing your sexual desires. I really would like to get some other opinions on this, especially from the younger members of our crowd.
18 years