My honey is getting delightfully fat...

DonnieD80 wrote:
Have you just enjoyed that or helped somehow, like cooking more, more fat food, ecc?

No, he's doing quite well on his own.smiley
15 years

My honey is getting delightfully fat...

I was so unhappy when my husband told me a few months ago that he wanted to go on a diet. He even appeared to drop some weight. But, shortly afterward, I began to notice something strange. His belly appeared to be growing much rounder. Apparently with current stresses, he's been turning to food. He now sports a more rounded solid ball belly. It's intoxicating.
15 years

Stuffing party

Count me in smiley
15 years

Fit men and fat women

Neko wrote:
I personally am VERY attractive to fit men. Different women have different tastes obviously, but many are like me and prefer the contrast of a man's hard body to a woman's soft curves. smiley

I agree. Both are nice. I love to gaze at my husband when he's chubbier and when he's thinner. smiley
15 years

Thanksgiving- what are you going to do?

I hope to be stuffed like the turkey. smiley
16 years

Jeans

NT Earthy wrote:
I bought a nice pair of capris, tried them on in the store and they fit nice; my fiance took me out to eat. The next day after breakfast I went to go get dressed and they were very tight, I can just barely button them up now, I think pretty soon if I keep trying (cuz I'm stubborn, and like to keep cloths as long as I can) I think the button might just pop of, lol.

I tend to keep clothes as long as possible as well...mainly due to not being able to afford replacing them every time I grow out of them. So, I will just buy two pairs of jeans in a larger size and the rest of my clothes look like they're painted on.

Perhaps you should invest in some sweatpants. I did. A bit more forgiving. smiley
16 years

Buffet control?

Luv2pigout wrote:
If I want portion control, I'll eat Weight Watchers meals.

(O.K. Many of them, but still carefully measured!)smiley

LOL...exactly.
16 years

Buffet control?

www.buildingnutrition.com/articles/weight-management/buffets-satisfy-your-tastebuds-without-expanding-your-waistline/

Are they kidding? I've rarely scene anyone able to do this and certainly not myself. LOL
16 years
34567   loading