Dreaming...

Murphy wrote:
lizzyny wrote:
Add Twinkies and you would definately have to carry me out of there. It would be a severe case of overeating...lol:o

Is that necessarily a bad thing? smiley

Only for your back...lol
16 years

Dreaming...

Add Twinkies and you would definately have to carry me out of there. It would be a severe case of overeating...lol:o

I haven't had twinkies in ages and now they're going back to a banana filling...yum
16 years

Dreaming...

I think I needed some more time in the dream and perhaps some more boxes with someone to feed them to me. That would have been special indeed. smiley
16 years

Dreaming...

I went by the hostess cakes display the other day and remembered a reaccuring dream I have every once in a while: I'm sat in front of the display of cake and get to open each and every box there (which mostly is comprised of devil dogs and cupcakes) eating...faster and faster - my belly expanding larger and larger. My stomach gets so huge that I am kneeling, belly beginning to touch the ground, but still eating. I wake up just before I finish the last two boxes.
16 years

My girlfriend

I agree. Women tend to get fatter as they get older especially around the middle. If they have kids, they even have more of a chance.
17 years

How much can you eat

I never really keep track of how much when I'm on a binge. The only thing I know is that my tummy gets really tight and hard and I can't button my pants. : )
17 years
45678   loading