Side effects of heavy cream?

becomingoverweight:
I'd just like to say that insulin isn't actually required to store dietary fat. Dietary fat alone can induce fat storage.
Effects of an oral and intravenous fat load on adipose tissue and forearm lipid metabolism

I think the important thing is that you have something to eat so that it binds better when it's digested.

So the insulin response caused by sugar wouldn't actually help the body store fat.
5 years

fatchance:
ILuvChubbyChicks is right, you will get better gain results with the cream if you either sweeten it, or eat something sweet with it.

I'm drinking soda to wash it down, I also make sure to snack when I drink it.

It's day ten and things are definitely getting softer, no new weight yet but I feel like it's coming!
5 years

Woodsmanbelly:
I don't have a problem digesting the heavy cream, but am curious if the lactaid pills actually speed up the fat gaining process?

They definitely help you out waste any on the toilet, so in a way yes.
5 years

First time with heavy cream

I honestly wish someone would fatten me without me knowing, the idea of not having control over it is kinda exciting.

BUT, I do think it's something that should be known ahead of time. Like asking if they want to be bigger, or if they don't mind it.
5 years

First time with heavy cream

This is my first week straight drinking heavy cream. I've tried in the past but could never get past day 3. I'm finding it easier to drink it and while I've mixed it with milk, I'm slowly using less milk.

Drinking a pint a night and I'm tempted to up that soon! Looking forward to the weight!
5 years

About how long after till the gain starts to show? I know it's diffrent for everyone, just curious when I might see it.

And I definetly sleep better after drinking the cream. Tempted to just make drinking it a habit. Especially if it makes me pack on the pounds!
5 years

So I've finally started drinking heavy cream before bed and I'm determined to stick to it! I have about 1.5 cup heavy cream, 0.5 cup whole milk. (I'm also taking a couple lactaid pills so I'm not visiting the toilet)

I'm on day seven now and I'm noticing my nipples are rounder and super sensitive in the mornings and they don't really calm down till several hours. has anyone else had this?

I'm not complaining mind you, but I've never heard anyone mention it.
5 years

Supplements?

nofbar:
I think the question should be asked: Does deliberately infecting with that strain of AD-36 cause weight gain? These papers don't seem to do that or answer that question.

becomingoverweight:
Yeah.

There's definitely plenty of people who'd love to test this for them. I know I would.
5 years

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

trousers:
You could always offer yourself to science and get infected with virus ad36. The woman in my local shop got it and unless she ate lettuce she got huuuge Haha.

She was slim till she met a huge fat man. She popped out basically round kids and ballooned herself. Thats when she found out she had ad36. It's like she caught obesity from him lol

]www.parentingscience.com/obese-kids-and-AD-36.html[/quote]

If I could I would, that virus almost sounds like it's from a WG story lol
5 years

First heavy cream experience?

chubbynate:
This s day 11 for me. I lost a few pounds in the beginning and then started softening up all over. Then my weight rebounded and now I'm just starting to gain past my baseline weight before the the drop. It clearly converted visceral fat to subcutaneous fat. Besides for the bloat I started feeling softer at the end of the first week. I was feeling pretty tired the first week. It was hard to sleep and even if I did get enough rest I still felt tired. I think it was 8 or 9 days in when that went away. So that was the hump that gets a lot experimenters to stop before they are far enough in.

I'm only going a few more days before I stop I've got a trip to go on in two weeks and I can' t have my clothes that I pack suddenly not fit me, loll. I'm hoping most of the weight comes on before I leave. The delay is pretty sneaky . I"m going to have to buy bigger clothes a day before I leave just to be on the safe side.

I'd love to watch my clothes suddenly not fit! reading that alone has me motivated to give it another try. Gonna have to buy alot more HC next time I get groceries, hopefully no one notices it.
5 years
1234   loading