My feeling so far

mcfatts wrote:
sometimes people wont get the message no matter how hard you try. maybe try putting IM NOT A GAINER in big bold letters on your profile page and see if people cut it out.
It's stated in her profile first and foremost.

And even then there was a time in the chat where two blokes just decided to push the fat talk about her ACKNOWLEDGING That she isn't into it, and continued to do so anyway...

my jaw is just on the freakin desk... How stupid can you flippin be? "Hey I know you don't liiiiike thiiiiiiiiis buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna suggest it anyway because I like it."
9 years

No fat men in my area

How does anyone aproach someone they would like to get to know better just off the streets. Think about how you may like to be approached. Maybe make a crack about the current situation whilst standing next to em, or take notice of some logo on their shirt and bring it up?

Like someone has a shirt referring to a band you also enjoy and you can be all like "A fellow ____ I see?" I know it sounds a bit corny... But finding something to build somewhat of a relation/bridge might help in your quest.

Just keep in mind some bigger dudes may be a bit more shy and shy to speak. Outside world is a bit cruel to larger folk and some may even think it's some ploy.
9 years

Feedee young guys!!!!

I guess I'm kinda a switch in that regard? So long as I know my partners desires in the relationship and what boundaries to cross i'll usually do my best to respect them.
9 years

Decided today to gain

Sounds great! Life's too short to let the what if's back from what you want. But taking it bit by bit to see if you're enjoying it might be a good first step.

Hope you have fun on your journey!
9 years

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

actually.. yes I have once or twice... Not on here but in real life.. not in a sexual manner, but just in a derogatory manner in general.

Actually.. Now that I think about it again.. "I'd love to see that unwrapped" And the ever so classic "Are u a gainer?" Bit... So now that I think about it, yeah it has happened to me on here aswell.

People have the right to say whatever they want, and sometimes they will take it too far, and in directions that we don't like.

It isn't a gender thing... It's a people thing.The reason why it's so common in males here to assume girls are automatically into the gaining thing, is the message the site presents to you in it's design. Look at what's above the Y in "fantasy feeder" It's a fat lady eating a piece of a cake.

It gives the presumption that this is what women on here are for. That this is what the site is about, and yet it's grown into a larger community beyond that...

It's just out of date, and out of touch with the fanbase and sends the wrong message.

Of course that doesn't mean those that don't take time to read through a profile they comment on shouldn't be blamed either. Read before entering, you'll get far better results unless that person has absolutely nothing that describes their likes and dislikes in the first place... Theeeeeeen it's just sorta all up in the air from there, and a wise move to wait for them to fill it out a bit more.

But when it comes to the whole guy's vs girls debacle... gotta consider who you've invited.. if you only invite guy's, of course you're going to see only the best or worst of guys. I'm sure if you gave the hint that females are welcome you might see the best, and worst from females aswell.
9 years

Comming out as a fa ?

There are certian things you don't really need to say.. if you started dating men of a wobbly nature, i'm sure they might get the hint that you are a "chubby chaser." We all have our fantasy's and secrets...

Why do we need to blair them allowed for the world to know. I'd say the partner is the one who should be in on it however as that's who you want to share your life with, good and bad. The one person you should be able to trust.

True friends will roll with whatever comes your way.. and if anyone asks simply tell them the truth confidently and happily. As I said before we all have something that tickles our fancy... You're fancy's are just tickled by chubsters. ;p
9 years

Insecure boyfriend

Eh I feel like people imagine the extremes in these sorts of things. It might gain acceptance eventually...

But not telling him... If he ever found out any other way, how would that look? It's best to hear it from you, honestly and truly, than some weird circumstance like him seeing some email you write.

or something like that... Life always has some way of bringing out the truth.

Hiding things even if they aren't big of a deal creates a lack of trust between two halves. If you truly love and trust him, he should know how you feel to some degree. If you are truly happy with him at his current size... maybe come upfront as a chubby chaser and tell him that you find him attractive now, and that you don't want him to feel like he needs to hide his body from you.. Or tell him the second part...

It's scarier to admit it to someone you love and are in the relationship with, than it is to be upfront with those that would be around no matter what truth you told them (within reason)
9 years
12345   loading